Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Monaco is one of the weakest teams compared to RM Bayern Chelsea etc but I wouldn't write them off they beat the leaders Marseille in Ligue 1 this weekend and has good young players but Arsenal should go thru but at the same time they have to respect them and not take them lightly
Cmon breh marseille are going eventually get burned out of bielas tactics with there high pressing. Monaco is still a decent team even withouth falcao and james. Moutinho might leave in january but they should try to keep him pass the winter window. I like anthony martial and lucas ocampos who im surprised still playing his trade at monaco even when they were in ligue 2.

I still see arsenal winning the tie though. The most interesting tie has got be Dortmund vs Juve:whoo:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30489499

@Don Hollywood Herrera :ufdup:

Prosecutors allege almost one million Euros was used to pay Levante players to lose their match against Zaragoza at the end of the 2010-11 season.

Swansea City winger Jefferson Montero is also among those named by prosecutor Alejandro Luzon.

The BBC has asked Herrera's agent for a response.

A Swansea spokesman said: "We have had no contact... regarding this matter."

Prosecutor Luzon filed the case at a court in Valencia on Monday.

The court document alleges Herrera was one of 10 people who withdrew tens of thousands of Euros funded by Zaragoza in order to pay bribes.

The 25-year-old left Zaragoza to join his home-town club Athletic Bilbao in August 2011, before signing for United in June 2014.

Montero, who joined Swansea from Mexican club Monarcas Morelia in July, was in the Levante side beaten 2-1 by Zaragoza on 21 May 2011.

It is alleged Levante's players were paid to lose the match, which Zaragoza needed to win to avoid relegation.

Montero's alleged involvement is not described in the prosecution case.

Also named in the document are the current Atletico Madrid captain Gabi and Zaragoza's former coach, Javier Aguirre - now manager of the Japanese national side.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted far more last season than i have this season you retarded old c*nt.

Go learn to spell you sweaty mess.
did I hurt your feelings m8? lmao why do you have to insult me? truth hurts doesn't it?
I choose to not care/put enough effort with the spelling of words, why would I anyways its not like I have to impress anyone here with that I could care less tbh

also ive never claimed to be funny or post to be funny or to fish for "lol's" from other posters that's not my style m8, I just post my opinion on football things and it seems some like it and others don't, I don't know why some of you catch feeling like little bytches when you encounter somebody who has a different opinion/taste on things

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
And here lies the evidence that you're not worthy to post in the OFT Country Club.
Instead of elevating yourself from the pleb like us gentlemen, you lower yourself to it and the overall dirt of your surroundings. I'll use all my influence to get yourself evicted from this club.

@concise do you have any authority to ban people from threads?

You might come across a lengthy Hurst dossier in the near future :lupe:

#OFTReferendum

:whoa::whoa: easy there fellas, we all know that @KingHurst abuelo is black.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Kinda chortled when @KingHurst pulled the veteran card, tbh. His claim to fame from the olde days is being the second funniest out of two Liverpool fans and pathetically lobs out Edmund's name whenever he's in a situation as a desperate nostalgia play :patrice:

On longevity alone, sure he's earned his OFT pension, but there won't be any retirement party when he goes, just a footnote in the company newsletter that no one reads because it's 2014 and really, fukking newsletters, despite all of @Max B pleas about how hard he works on it every month.
every club needs a david bentley :yeshrug:

and nah i aint editing the margins again, i.e. adding commas and reminding you of the i before e rule @Max B stay the fukk out my inbox :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Psssh whatever man:rudy:
Jose-Mourinho-Applause.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When you're looking over notes/review problems for a fukking cumulative math final and you've completely forgotten everything