Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
brehs still out here watching reality tv?

oV7MAne.png

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
You've never had a reality tv show that you watched over and over? :usure:

on another note, is "Yeah I like my girls bbw" the GOATest rap line of the year?
I'll admit that I fcked with some real world when i was in junior high. It was ok I guess :ehh:

but that was in like 2003 breh. it's 2014. we don't have to pretend Lost is good television anymore.

Reality TV is like horror movies for me. They always lose me when these conflicts arise because like half of them could have been prevented by acting right or having some common sense. And so i turn that shyt off :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'll admit that I fcked with some real world when i was in junior high. It was ok I guess :ehh:

but that was in like 2003 breh. it's 2014. we don't have to pretend Lost is good television anymore.

Reality TV is like horror movies for me. They always lose me when these conflicts arise because like half of them could have been prevented by acting right or having some common sense. And so i turn that shyt off :manny:

I hear ya. I think the last reality show that watched forreal was Jersey Shore season one and two. Or at least in that structured reality format of corralling a thicket of halfwits in a cheaply decorated house and giving them unlimited booze and snacks and a bullshyt job that they have trouble holding. I did legitimately watch almost every season of Real World until probably Real World Brooklyn.

A few years ago I was heavy into Pawn Stars. When I turn the tv on these days and flip about I do find myself still drawn to it, that and Storage Wars.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps

A few years ago I was heavy into Pawn Stars. When I turn the tv on these days and flip about I do find myself still drawn to it, that and Storage Wars.

pawn stars is reality TV I guess lol. I forgot about that one. But that one's less about some kind of stupid ass personal conflict. I mean the hierarchy of the place is entertaining but the main draw is seeing how they swindle dudes blind :lolbron:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
pawn stars is reality TV I guess lol. I forgot about that one. But that one's less about some kind of stupid ass personal conflict. I mean the hierarchy of the place is entertaining but the main draw is seeing how they swindle dudes blind :lolbron:

Chum Lee's routine of acting like a moron but low balling and twisting arms :bow: