Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I'm high on Benji too and yes getting some revenge on n'castle and making the semi's in the league cup would be a good confidence boost.

I think Lamela.... he's a really fkn expensive Remy Cabella. That might be a bit harsh but they do the same thing. Too long on the ball. Have the same one move where they fukk about, cut inside and take a poor % shot.
Yeah considering hes our record signing. But i just dont think hes fits into the league..he needs space to thrive and pochs tactics makes the feild very narrow which doesnt help lamela. Eriksen and him keep bumping into each other because they both love playing in the middle. I notice eriksen playing better whenever lamela isnt on the field. I will wait till the end of the season to make full judgement but im not getting my hopes up..

Also theres guys like soldado who needs to leave...shytty how bad we spent that bale money tbf.

Opie

Banned
Daps
Yeah considering hes our record signing. But i just dont think hes fits into the league..he needs space to thrive and pochs tactics makes the feild very narrow which doesnt help lamela. Eriksen and him keep bumping into each other because they both love playing in the middle. I notice eriksen playing better whenever lamela isnt on the field. I will wait till the end of the season to make full judgement but im not getting my hopes up..

Also theres guys like soldado who needs to leave...shytty how bad we spent that bale money tbf.

Poch has stated time and time again how he we need to widen the pitch in the media... I can only imagine how much he harps on it internally... still Lamela has no interest. I think eriksen is the one who can be real class out of the group, obv not a shocking statement but he needs the time and should get the #10 jersey when adebayor moves on. Let eriksen play CAM up the middle with Chadli left and Lennon right and ffs i don't what to do with Lamela. Even when he has come on for Eriksen in the second half he hasn't fit. I'm stuck on what to do.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Poch has stated time and time again how he we need to widen the pitch in the media... I can only imagine how much he harps on it internally... still Lamela has no interest. I think eriksen is the one who can be real class out of the group, obv not a shocking statement but he needs the time and should get the #10 jersey when adebayor moves on. Let eriksen play CAM up the middle with Chadli left and Lennon right and ffs i don't what to do with Lamela. Even when he has come on for Eriksen in the second half he hasn't fit. I'm stuck on what to do.

Of course eriksen has the most potential even though theres times hes quiet as hell. Also the latest of news him rejecting contract talks is showing that he isnt 100% commited so im assuming he wants to see how the season plays out before making up his mind...i think it all comes down to who the club should built the team on lamela or eriksen? Obv the latter but daniel levy does not want to give up on his record signing already and the take financial losses.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@horse. kills

Came on randomly while I was working today :mjcry:

had me
Pvb6V.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
mas e aí cara, quanto tempo

qual eh boa qual eh doidão, já foi embora de minas ou pegando aquela granaaa?

porra vei esse brasil ta osso pra caralho..dilma é foda, não dá não..esse negocio de dá aula ta cansando pra carai tmb, a grana é boa mas a gente sempre quer mais e menos dor de cabeça neh kkkk. A tradução simultânea é bom dmais mas nem sempre tem..to pensando em voltar pros eua..vc q me diga..qual a boa neguim?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
No one ever made sweet sweet hippy love to lemonade :shaq:

Safe to say that if you were boning to the Beatles in the 60s you were a swaggerless, uncreative fakkit. No disrespect to Paul and the boys but there was a bevy of boning songs back in that day besides "I Want You (she's so heavy)"

Myself I think I would've been on that "Crimson and Clover" wave had I been born back then

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
porra vei esse brasil ta osso pra caralho..dilma é foda, não dá não..esse negocio de dá aula ta cansando pra carai tmb, a grana é boa mas a gente sempre quer mais e menos dor de cabeça neh kkkk. A tradução simultânea é bom dmais mas nem sempre tem..to pensando em voltar pros eua..vc q me diga..qual a boa neguim?
não bro, aqui ta fudido, acho q o partido q ganhou a ultima vez eh pior do q sua dilma aí, serio. preferia estar no brasil, vcs tem futuro, aqui só temos o passado.

não ensino mais não, esse cara me deu emprego como chefe da escola :heh: eh chato mas muitas vez melhor do q ensinar, não aguento mais não. e vou ter a minha propria empresa, então to treinando demais.

pelo menos no brasil o prof ganha dinheiro, aqui a gente eh quase escravos, todo mundo trabalha pq é apaixonado pelo trabalho, grana eh sonho breh. fica aí, quando tu chegar aqui, vai lamentar, confie em mim

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Safe to say that if you were boning to the Beatles in the 60s you were a swaggerless, uncreative fakkit. No disrespect to Paul and the boys but there was a bevy of boning songs back in that day besides "I Want You (she's so heavy)"

Myself I think I would've been on that "Crimson and Clover" wave had I been born back then
i wonder what it was like when smashing to music wasnt cliched and played out.

i think Top Gun killed sex with music tbh

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
não bro, aqui ta fudido, acho q o partido q ganhou a ultima vez eh pior do q sua dilma aí, serio. preferia estar no brasil, vcs tem futuro, aqui só temos o passado.

não ensino mais não, esse cara me deu emprego como chefe da escola :heh: eh chato mas muitas vez melhor do q ensinar, não aguento mais não. e vou ter a minha propria empresa, então to treinando demais.

pelo menos no brasil o prof ganha dinheiro, aqui a gente eh quase escravos, todo mundo trabalha pq é apaixonado pelo trabalho, grana eh sonho breh. fica aí, quando tu chegar aqui, vai lamentar, confie em mim

Pois é fil, mas e os impostos aqui?? A coisa aqui continua feia, acho q uma vida mediana ai é ainda muito melhor dq aqui. Aqui pra viver tranquilo tem q ganhar muito muito bem. Ai nao, ai dá pra ganha razovel e viver tranquilasso. Meus pais tao voltando pra ai pra aposentar pq eles acabaram de apostentar aqui. Acho q vou colar com eles rs. Mas com certeza aqui é bom pra fazer o pé de meia..sei la..minha vida vai mudar muito daqui os proximos 6 meses..vamo ver. Eu cresci ai neh bro morei de 2 aos 19 vc ta ligado, mas morar aqui ta servindo como um aprendizado cabuloso..eh nois

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Pois é fil, mas e os impostos aqui?? A coisa aqui continua feia, acho q uma vida mediana ai é ainda muito melhor dq aqui. Aqui pra viver tranquilo tem q ganhar muito muito bem. Ai nao, ai dá pra ganha razovel e viver tranquilasso. Meus pais tao voltando pra ai pra aposentar pq eles acabaram de apostentar aqui. Acho q vou colar com eles rs. Mas com certeza aqui é bom pra fazer o pé de meia..sei la..minha vida vai mudar muito daqui os proximos 6 meses..vamo ver. Eu cresci ai neh bro morei de 2 aos 19 vc ta ligado, mas morar aqui ta servindo como um aprendizado cabuloso..eh nois
verdade, o brasil pode ser dificil, tem q ter paciencia pra carai. aposentar aí eh uma porra tbm, neh, nunca pensei nisso. tem outros planos mermo? alem dos eua? lembrei q tu cresceu aqui, tem passeporte american hein? eh melhor q tu va pra Coreia ou Japão, eles pagam ao cuuuu lá vei. nunca descobri se as garotas lá tivessem as bucetas lateralmente :shaq: :ohhh: nem lá em sampa :ilost: