Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
i had a few encounters over music.

one chick tho, she played some of the wackest music ever. It was something super corny, like Dwele. May have been that flap jacks song. Im hitting, but in my mind im :dahell:.

I dont like doing it, but if a woman wants something I create the playlist. You cant trust women with that (or most things really)
Different music tastes always have me :dahell:

Not that I'm intolerant, but internally I'm *ray-j stare gif* everytime I hear a song which quality I consider null and I see people enjoying it. Like I was at my sis' birthday a few months ago and she way older than me and we now got different tastes in music though she's the one who put me into hip-hop and house music because I was always borrowing her CDs.

Nevermind, at the party, the music was wack shyt like Celine Dion and stuff which made me :dwillhuh: the whole time. Making me really having a hard time enjoying because the soundtrack of the party was trash. And the worse thing was that her whole gang was singing along the music on some karaoke shyt :snoop:. I couldn't help but cringe internally at times because my brain couldn't appreciate the moment. But I think I was kinda confused also because my sis put me into hip-hop and house music. The stuff she listens now :scust:

I may be low key hating on Celine Dion but I can understand why it's powerful to some. I watched Mommy a few weeks ago and that scene with the Celine Dion track was powerful, couldn't hate but :ehh: at how it was set up.

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im tryna hear that ass CLAP so i demand

SILENCE :demonic:

Nar tbh never could put music on...i just can't get over the idea of hearing another nicca talking/rapping/singing while i'm trying to smash..and it just adds another unecessary factor of trying to find the right music...sh1t is looooong :noah:

My bwoy one time told me he was halfway through smashing a girl i was kool with and he had his ipod on shuffle and

came on...i was in tears just imagining the awkwardness of it all :laff:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
My bwoy one time told me he was halfway through smashing a girl i was kool with and he had his ipod on shuffle and

came on...i was in tears just imagining the awkwardness of it all :laff:

LMAOOOO.

Your man needs to make a "sex" playlist, you can't be slipping like this lol. I have a gang of Triple 6 old horror core stuff on my comp, imagine randomly stumbling upon

:mjlol:

But ultimately us, non native-english speakers don't care. We don't process lyrics when in the act :mjpls:

@Liu Kang I think instead of offset you're looking for "taken aback" "confused" "at odds" "bemused" so on so forth.
Corrected.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOOOO.

Your man needs to make a "sex" playlist, you can't be slipping like this lol. I have a gang of Triple 6 old horror core stuff on my comp, imagine randomly stumbling upon

:mjlol:

But ultimately us, non native-english speakers don't care. We don't process lyrics when in the act :mjpls:

Corrected.

Oh he really did not give a fucc...he thought it was funny as hell :russ: she's hipster-ish anyway so i'm sure on some level she was :ehh: and feeling it lol

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I might've mentioned it before but my roommate in college used to just put on Beg for Mercy when he had girls over.

It initially started out as a real thing that he'd do but then he just started doing it to fukk with girls

Every time I heard "G'd Up" drifting from his room I'd be :dead:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I did the music once...girl told me that shyt was lame on the outside i was :nervoussmile: inside :mjcry::to:, tripped me out cause she was one of those put on some music lets dance type...which i forever loath..:camby::camby:, salsa on your own time you strumpet.

Do you brehs dance? ever? why ? :why::dahell::heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the bar and the music, there's a few bars that have good dance floors and good music.

Don't do salsa or any of that shyt though :ld:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
what is dancing?

grinding my pelvis on a girl's backside? ofc

breaking out the dougie or other stuff? only when im really inebriated.

tumblr_ly8syqaLty1r1f2u6o1_400.gif

Pretty much my definition of dancing...