Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i wonder what it was like when smashing to music wasnt cliched and played out.

i think Top Gun killed sex with music tbh

Yeah. I think I tried a grand total of one time to put on music during sex. I just turned it off about a song in.

One girl I was with a few times insisted on music, but she would put on songs that don't really put me in the mood, or anyone in the mood for that matter. Try having sex to "Can I Kick It" and "Mr. Wendal"

And it was always soft and inoffensive 90s rap that she would want to put on. Had to cut that off :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah. I think I tried a grand total of one time to put on music during sex. I just turned it off about a song in.

One girl I was with a few times insisted on music, but she would put on songs that don't really put me in the mood, or anyone in the mood for that matter. Try having sex to "Can I Kick It" and "Mr. Wendel"

And it was always soft and inoffensive 90s rap that she would want to put on. Had to cut that off :snoop:
i remember this girl i used to fukk with in college telling me when she lost her virginity she made dude put a cd on because hs chicks are lame, and she was fakin on him wholetime it was about to happen, and by the time she finally did, it was the last song on the cd, and it was Down Bottom by ruff ryders :dead:

so romantic :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i remember this girl i used to fukk with in college telling me when she lost her virginity she made dude put a cd on because hs chicks are lame, and she was fakin on him wholetime it was about to happen, and by the time she finally did, it was the last song on the cd, and it was Down Bottom by ruff ryders :dead:

so romantic :mjcry:

Listening to Drag-On while with a girl, the epitome of a struggle hook up :mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Only music I put on during sex is Weeknd or Grizzly Bear types. Has to be soft stuff. Having sex to Down Bottom lol, imagining that scene is hilarious to me.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

The important question here IS:

Was it the Young Wun or Juvenile version? :patrice:
Had to be Yung Wun's.

Forgot about how Bangladesh and his heavy synth beats had me :birdman: 2003/2005 :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i had a few encounters over music.

one chick tho, she played some of the wackest music ever. It was something super corny, like Dwele. May have been that flap jacks song. Im hitting, but in my mind im :dahell:.

I dont like doing it, but if a woman wants something I create the playlist. You cant trust women with that (or most things really)