Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Mate fucc off. @Grams is lucky i put that avi up in the first place and gave him that second chance to not cop that jersey after he already LEGIT lost the original bet..about tryna press up on me :heh:

Boy if you don't get yo ass back into that User CP and put up the Banks avi

B2wLeJdCIAEIZ1L.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
This january window is going to vital on how spurs are going to do this season. Theres alot of deadwood players we need to get rid of esp paulinho who can fukk off back to shytty brazilian league. I want us to sign youngish striker like mitrovic or kramaric so soldado can go back to the bench. WF would be nice but really do need width on the pitch. I wished we signed konoplyanka in the summer cause he really brings in speed and width to the stretch out the other team defences. Rabiot on loan wouldnt be bad since bentaleb is going to AFON jan/feb. Since chririches has been linked to roma recently i would want us to replace him with either Schar of fc basel or balanta the colombian who plays at river plate.

So basically

Out:
Kaboul
Chrirches
Paulinho
Demebele

In:

ST-Mitrovic
CB-schar or balanta
WF-Son Heung-min
CM-Rabiot or yohan cabaye( i dont think hes been playing alot lately for psg)

Opie

Banned
Daps
This january window is going to vital on how spurs are going to do this season. Theres alot of deadwood players we need to get rid of esp paulinho who can fukk off back to shytty brazilian league. I want us to sign youngish striker like mitrovic or kramaric so soldado can go back to the bench. WF would be nice but really do need width on the pitch. I wished we signed konoplyanka in the summer cause he really brings in speed and width to the stretch out the other team defences. Rabiot on loan wouldnt be bad since bentaleb is going to AFON jan/feb. Since chririches has been linked to roma recently i would want us to replace him with either Schar of fc basel or balanta the colombian who plays at river plate.

So basically

Out:
Kaboul
Chrirches
Paulinho
Demebele

In:

ST-Mitrovic
CB-schar or balanta
WF-Son Heung-min
CM-Rabiot or yohan cabaye( i dont think hes been playing alot lately for psg)

don't forget yedlin in... though I hope Walker is back in good form and we can loan him out to a championship team.

also out should be adebayor. been times early this year I literally thought he was gonna fall asleep on the pitch. uninspired is an understatement.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
don't forget yedlin in... though I hope Walker is back in good form and we can loan him out to a championship team.

also out should be adebayor. been times early this year I literally thought he was gonna fall asleep on the pitch. uninspired is an understatement.
Adebayor's huge salary is the problem an he doesnt mind if he gets paid and benched hes refusing to leave and all this juju crap about his mom doing black magic on is just bullshyt. Hes a lazy player that needs to leave. Yedlin is def goin to get loan straight to championship or even maybe bottom feeder club in the PL. i still believe in poch as long as he gets the player he wants for the team and that fits his high pressing philosphy will be fine...theres a reason why southhamptons top scout paul mitchell joined us. But we really need to make some moves this january window or else this season is another lost one. I want us to take europa league seroiusly to if were gonna have poor PL season..

Opie

Banned
Daps
Adebayor's huge salary is the problem an he doesnt mind if he gets paid and benched hes refusing to leave and all this juju crap about his mom doing black magic on is just bullshyt. Hes a lazy player that needs to leave. Yedlin is def goin to get loan straight to championship or even maybe bottom feeder club in the PL. i still believe in poch as long as he gets the player he wants for the team and that fits his high pressing philosphy will be fine...theres a reason why southhamptons top scout paul mitchell joined us. But we really need to make some moves this january window or else this season is another lost one. I want us to take europa league seroiusly to if were gonna have poor PL season..

I couldn't be more with you. It's becoming more and more clear Europa may be our only hope for a CL berth which would obviously net huge rewards in luring new talent to replace the blunder known as the 'magnificent seven'. A lot depends on the next three PL matches... we need 9 points.

I think you'll see another B squad Thursday but once the tournament begins we have got to put the focus there as tough as it is to swallow.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What are the chances of lucas silva leaving your squad during the jan transfer window? Hes been linked to real madrid alot lately so he must be rated very highly.

Yea, sooner rather than later please. He's gonna be huge though, national team starter without a doubt in a couple of years

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I couldn't be more with you. It's becoming more and more clear Europa may be our only hope for a CL berth which would obviously net huge rewards in luring new talent to replace the blunder known as the 'magnificent seven'. A lot depends on the next three PL matches... we need 9 points.

I think you'll see another B squad Thursday but once the tournament begins we have got to put the focus there as tough as it is to swallow.
Yes players like stambouli who im surprised hasnt started a PL game will probably play...also making a deep run in carling cup would help the teams confidence.

Also whats your stance on lamela right now? i know spurs fans are divided on this player. Hes really frustrating at times holding on the ball for to long thinking hes still in Serie A.:beli:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yea, sooner rather than later please. He's gonna be huge though, national team starter without a doubt in a couple of years
Why are people comparing him to kaka when he has low scoring record and also it says that hes a defensive mid? So is he deep lying playmaker in xabi alonso mold?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Why are people comparing him to kaka when he has low scoring record and also it says that hes a defensive mid? So is he deep lying playmaker in xabi alonso mold?

Right, hes not at all an attacking mid, more a cm, kind of in the Modric mold

Opie

Banned
Daps
Yes players like stambouli who im surprised hasnt started a PL game will probably play...also making a deep run in carling cup would help the teams confidence.

Also whats your stance on lamela right now? i know spurs fans are divided on this player. Hes really frustrating at times holding on the ball for to long thinking hes still in Serie A.:beli:

I'm high on Benji too and yes getting some revenge on n'castle and making the semi's in the league cup would be a good confidence boost.

I think Lamela.... he's a really fkn expensive Remy Cabella. That might be a bit harsh but they do the same thing. Too long on the ball. Have the same one move where they fukk about, cut inside and take a poor % shot.