Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Speaking of Serie A brehs, I see that Palermo is trying to get 50 milli :heh: for whoever swoops up Dybala. :mindblown:
Hes a talented player but not worth that much. Remember palermo got a crazy ass owner who fire coaches like its nothing .. Makes daniel levy look like santa

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Keep being sensitive ass bytch:umad: Your wife been raw dogging another nikka ahlie?
im trying to talk about the time yakamura hamisoto alghamdi etoka dieng showed up at white hart lane without any socks and you're fantasizing about being #cuckloaded? :why:

btw why is the amount of condoms they gave you on freshman orientation day stalled at 15 breh?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Diskerud sold his house and is looking to renegotiate.

Breh should try and get a move to the eredivisie / primeira liga / serie a if he can

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
GOAT post of the year was @Don Hollywood Herrera 's breakdown of that ugly white girl tho, I remember seeing this fukkery during the World Cup and immediately knowing I wanted to keep posting here :deadmanny: :mjcry:

Breh. You ate that.

I seen the receipts playboy. You welcomed that slovenly wilderbeasts womanly excrement into your mouth. You had that things clit playing tiki-taka with your tonsils. A fat white bytch. Your breath smelled like an Antolian shepherd for months brehdren.

I dissected your whole aura before knowing any of this.

You are less than a person.

kzQrolh.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
inspired by @penfield comrade ed gizzle, let's do an OFT WOAT 2014

I nominated @derek sketer shyt i mean @somalilander shyt i mean.. :yeshrug: they're the same bland droning blog-copying person anyway

OFT GOAT would have to be @SubZeroDegrees he got certs and he's not afraid to publicly like soccer in a backwards state full of river rats and gumbo :salute:

Yeah @Max B @derek Sketer @bigmanting @somaliander @ all those new dudes who bring nothing novel, remotely funny or interesting to the table.

Though they may have unwittingly stumbled on the way to troll or at least slightly annoy this thread in actually discussing football though doing it in the most cursory, boring, unimaginative, battleship grey way possible. So there's that.

@SubZeroDegrees is a good shout for poster of the year for his certs.

@Broletariat for his from the sidelines subtle shyt stirring that had everyone at one point or another saying "Shut the fukk up dude :what:"

RIP Montez :mjcry:

thanks for the props.

It's hard outchea to talk about rabona kick while speaking like this...

The intllegnant dialect :wow:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Diskerud sold his house and is looking to renegotiate.

Breh should try and get a move to the eredivisie / primeira liga / serie a if he can
Serie a and la liga are abit of a step up from tippalgen..eredivisie would be good or even jupiter league play along side with the former chivas star sasha klesjtan

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Thought this was common knowledge that Eredivise is a feeder league.
Of course but this explains it abit more. Teams like feyenoord are out producing ajax with all these young players cause they are in debt so they relied on the academy heavly now. Ajax has always been known to producing young players but now feyenoord are thriving even more. Even twente has good amount of star potential youth on the come up.

You follow eredivisie btw?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Galatasray ruines another managers career from mancini to prandelli now:huhldup:

Last edited:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Of course but this explains it abit more. Teams like feyenoord are out producing ajax with all these young players cause they are in debt so they relied on the academy heavly now. Ajax has always been known to producing young players but now feyenoord are thriving even more. Even twente has good amount of star potential youth on the come up.

You follow eredivisie btw?

Nah, can't keep up with these streams, does GolTV have the rights too it?

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Serie a and la liga are abit of a step up from tippalgen..e
i meant the portuguese primeira liga breh. serie a might be long for man, the upper limit of his ability but i'm sure one of the lower teams could take him.

Last edited: