Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:salute:

And upon review he types like a heavier man. :patrice: So I'm gonna go ahead and say yes. :salute:
speaking of heavy bruv have you heard about the new spurs lad fabio st. abunazir from the isis premier league he was bought as a winger but i think he can be a good false 10 in the mold of a taffy o'callaghan maybe he can be the one to take spurs to europa league glory not like anyone really gives a shyt about what im saying but im gonna type a lot of words as if i know what im talking about my prose is like owl pellets of a blogger but like an owl with gastric bypass thats why he sleeps sitting up straight because lying down after eating mice can really fukk up an owl's pipes nahmean manz

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
speaking of heavy bruv have you heard about the new spurs lad fabio st. abunazir from the isis premier league he was bought as a winger but i think he can be a good false 10 in the mold of a taffy o'callaghan maybe he can be the one to take spurs to europa league glory not like anyone really gives a shyt about what im saying but im gonna type a lot of words as if i know what im talking about my prose is like owl pellets of a blogger but like an owl with gastric bypass thats why he sleeps sitting up straight because lying down after eating mice can really fukk up an owl's pipes nahmean manz

Ting's all good and well yeah. But the Bundesliga has great atmospheres and is mostly owned by fans. This is a lot different from Serie A. A lot of mans there don't own their clubs so they been struggling where the Bundesliga is doing real well now. Only Serie A team that is doing real well is Juventus, but that's because they own their own stadium so they get more money from ticket sales. A lot of clubs share their stadium so they don't see a lot of revenue.

But let's talk about Arsenal. I think Mertesacker is too slow and they need a new DM because Arteta is getting too old and Flamini just isn't working. They should have a lot of money to spend. But I also think Wenger needs to go.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Say brehs, I watched that 30 for 30 on the Knicks. "When the Garden was Eden" is what its called. Interesting doc and I did not realize how loaded that squad was with HOFers. Walt Frazier was a bit of a god. :wowjb:

It was cool seeing that doc, although I would have liked Spike Lee to make it. I would also like Spike Lee to talk about the great career that Spurs reserves legend Giovanni Giovanni Dongalia of Sudan had in the early 2000s for Spurs reserves. Great defender and goalscorer. Very pacey and had strong finishing nous. He really could have been the next Beckenbaur or Ledley King, imo. The goal he scored against Arsenal Reserves will forever be remembered in lore of reserve league North London Derbys. You had to be there brehs, it was a moment. :wow:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@horse. kills I listened to the Wu Tang album :ffs:

For one it sounds really house band-ish. I know RZA's whole concept for this album was so it could be performed live and he could give the music so any band could play it...but it's just so polished and as a result dead and not that interesting.

But don't let me get into the hooks :mjcry:

First two tracks I was like...alright not great but not THAT bad. Then literally from track 3 to track 10 is just some of the worst rap hooks I've heard in some time. They're not catchy, just phoned in awfulness.

And a lot of people were talking about "Miracle" being the worst track and, yeah. It's true. The hook is bullshyt sung by some dude named Nathanial, there's some schmaltzy ass guitar and piano and then the track ends drones out with some poppy rock shyt that is reminiscent of what Eminem has been doing the past few years :mjcry: The whole track is baffling.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
the many faces of @Max B :mjcry:

@penfield
s3wBd6cY9E.gif
not even gonna listen to it now tbh
after ledley king's career went down the drain and aaron lennon turned out to indeed be a shyt theo walcott i cant take it anymore :ilost:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ting's all good and well yeah. But the Bundesliga has great atmospheres and is mostly owned by fans. This is a lot different from Serie A. A lot of mans there don't own their clubs so they been struggling where the Bundesliga is doing real well now. Only Serie A team that is doing real well is Juventus, but that's because they own their own stadium so they get more money from ticket sales. A lot of clubs share their stadium so they don't see a lot of revenue.

But let's talk about Arsenal. I think Mertesacker is too slow and they need a new DM because Arteta is getting too old and Flamini just isn't working. They should have a lot of money to spend. But I also think Wenger needs to go.
what are your thoughts on football being the most popular in the game worldwide, numbers-wise tho bruv

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Well ledley kings career was filled with injuries..hes the fighting captain were lacking in this squad right now. Lennon will always be lennon a speed merchant who only has one good game in every 10 games:yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Well ledley kings career was filled with injuries..hes the fighting captain were lacking in this squad right now. Lennon will always be lennon a speed merchant who only has one good game in every 10 games:yeshrug:
we're having a serious discussion right now, stop trolling and log off

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@horse. kills I listened to the Wu Tang album :ffs:

For one it sounds really house band-ish. I know RZA's whole concept for this album was so it could be performed live and he could give the music so any band could play it...but it's just so polished and as a result dead and not that interesting.

But don't let me get into the hooks :mjcry:

First two tracks I was like...alright not great but not THAT bad. Then literally from track 3 to track 10 is just some of the worst rap hooks I've heard in some time. They're not catchy, just phoned in awfulness.

And a lot of people were talking about "Miracle" being the worst track and, yeah. It's true. The hook is bullshyt sung by some dude named Nathanial, there's some schmaltzy ass guitar and piano and then the track ends drones out with some poppy rock shyt that is reminiscent of what Eminem has been doing the past few years :mjcry: The whole track is baffling.
this sounds like that Spurs u13 1 West Ham u13 9 match I read about in 2007 :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Speaking of Serie A brehs, I see that Palermo is trying to get 50 milli :heh: for whoever swoops up Dybala. :mindblown: