Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

wow. I can't even insult the poor kid, he has somehow he has taken the biggest L despite being signed for the best team

has rossi been playing lately though? haven't heard his name :skip:

If your talking about your guys judas then no he hasnt. Injured as usual but montella wouldnt care as FM11 wonder kid is ripping it for them right now babacar khouma.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i can see how "jumps like a black man" and "coins like a jew" could offend people, and one hand it's stupid to make ethnic jokes in a public sphere, while on the other neither are threatening or even funny, but a fukking black man raised by jews in a place that is hostile to jews and blacks can't do it without backlash? :why: :camby:
if he was playing better, this wouldnt be a story
dont have a clue what you're on about m8, just a fresh new face in the OFT world with no agenda whatsoever :ucof:

GOAT @mastermind for quality of football talk, learn a lot from reading his posts and the banter

WOAT: nobody really

GOAT/WOAT #duality combo:

@penfield GOAT for being an oddball standout with some nice insights but also WOAT for only posting about football 3% of the time :mjcry:

@yoyoyo1 GOAT for watching the most overall football with absurd memory banks on 2nd division players in random leagues but WOAT for the borderline st0rmfr0nt trolling :mjcry:
thank you breh
6qLB3a0.gif

GOAT: Its a tough one, but Id say @Liu Kang because he loves tactics and his perspective is completely different than anyone else on this thread that ive seen in the many years and iterations. (we used to have a breh who played for Jong Ajax when he was 7 and let everyone know he was the next Zidane, but he was weird and rarely posted. The other Dutch breh never posts either)

runner-ups, everyone not named the brehs in the WOAT

Honorable mention: Eddie Bryant :to:

GOAT smiles: @SmarkMero :salute:
the smilies are always perfect too.

ROY: @Broletariat has had a great debut this season and has seamlessly fit in.

WOAT: This could be the @KingHurst memorial trophy, but he not really the WOAT.

@Max B. You fukking suck, breh. Seriously. You are awful. You take yourself way too serious and no one cares about Spurs. Not even in a disrespectful way, we just dont care about Spurs. Stop wedging them into every convo.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Oh i didnt know certain peoples opinion mattered for me to post about spurs jeez talk about gettin nikkaz mad:umad: Its soccer/football thread so atleast something to do with thread topic unlike penfeild schzio like post about rubbish and 40 year old fakkit horse talk about how hes smartest dude in the world. If anything its you bruv whos taking himself to srsly with these bullshyt nomination calm your horse down fukk boi

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@yoyoyo1 isnt even the GOAT racist troll on here

@euro slut and the homie who started his own forum got that :bow:

Oh i didnt know certain peoples opinion mattered for me to post about spurs jeez talk about gettin nikkaz mad:umad: Its soccer/football thread so atleast something to do with thread topic unlike penfeild schzio like post about rubbish and 40 year old fakkit horse talk about how hes smartest dude in the world. If anything its you bruv whos taking himself to srsly with these bullshyt nomination calm your horse down fukk boi
@horse. kills, get your child. :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that rant he just put out was like a weak nut :dead: let it out @Max B let it all out

im 28 years old and made a reference to watching zidane in his prime a few weeks back and suddenly im in my 40s :heh:

i think starting next week we should all post as if we were @Max B for a day, just so he can see how awful he's made this thread

@penfield @Don Hollywood Herrera @Ari Gold Bawse @Broletariat @SubZeroDegrees @Arrogance. @Mwakenya pick a date we can all agree on

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
that rant he just put out was like a weak nut :dead: let it out @Max B let it all out

im 28 years old and made a reference to watching zidane in his prime a few weeks back and suddenly im in my 40s :heh:

i think starting next week we should all post as if we were @Max B for a day, just so he can see how awful he's made this thread

@penfield @Don Hollywood Herrera @Ari Gold Bawse @Broletariat @SubZeroDegrees @Arrogance. @Mwakenya pick a date we can all agree on
Method Posting? :patrice:

Wait, who is @Max B though? :dwillhuh: Is he the weird Tottenham one?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lol this forum really is your life :heh: Do what you gotta do to make yaself not feel like certified fakkit

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Tomo's game is a must win for us to see if wecan actually contend for top 4 by beating chelsea and this the team i want win against the most. fukking hate those plastic gloryhunting c*nts...were due for a win against them. Hoping for a big game from soldado , eriksen , bentaleb and verts. Poch maybe finally getting his philsophy to work on these guys but im hoping he changes it to a 433 i wanna threeman midfeild while the wingers can be eriksen and lennon/chadli
you aint due shyt :heh:

seriously it looks like Poch knows he fukked up joining your cesspool club, complaining about pitch sizes :mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
you aint due shyt :heh:

seriously it looks like Poch knows he fukked up joining your cesspool club, complaining about pitch sizes :mjlol:
Nah once he gets the players he wants things will only get better. Daniel levys sticking with him for awhile and already hired southhampton top scout paul mitchell who poch trusts alot to bring the right players. Hopefully that means franco baldini fukks off back to italy. Plus we won our last two games so it isnt that bad of season so far. We should be doing better doe.