Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Chicharito with the forced smile after being shytted on :skip:

This is a trend that really bothers me.
Like nobody famous can say anything out of the ordinary without having to apologize afterwards. I mean, he just retweeted something he found funny but some people found it offensive and now the typical "sorry for those who I have offended I didn't mean that". :stopitslime:

It's almost made contrition and apologies mean nothing (even if they meant something before the internet). As worthless, innocuous and stupid as the picture was the subsequent apology was equally dikkless and frothy.

We're eventually going to get to the point where celebs and public figures are just going to be mute, saying nothing of note except to plug their latest product, extended of course to the general population. If it isn't already like that.

I do sorta find it funny that people pine for the old days of flapping the gums freely, the day of the bigot though. Outrage has never gone out of style.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I do sorta find it funny that people pine for the old days of flapping the gums freely, the day of the bigot though. Outrage has never gone out of style.
I understand when cac dudes say it for obvious reasons, but when you see a colored person or woman doing the reddit fedora free speech talk all i can think is.... :sas2:

You don't really miss those days :sas1:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah @Max B @derek Sketer @bigmanting @somaliander @ all those new dudes who bring nothing novel, remotely funny or interesting to the table.

Though they may have unwittingly stumbled on the way to troll or at least slightly annoy this thread in actually discussing football though doing it in the most cursory, boring, unimaginative, battleship grey way possible. So there's that.

@SubZeroDegrees is a good shout for poster of the year for his certs.

@Broletariat for his from the sidelines subtle shyt stirring that had everyone at one point or another saying "Shut the fukk up dude :what:"

RIP Montez :mjcry:
breh you may have just hurdled into the top position for GOAT with this post :mjcry:

both @Max B and @bigmanting have taken time away from their useless business 101 rich dad poor dad homework to neg me in the past two days :russ:

:banderas: they mad as fukk, but i keep telling them it's not my fault they have receding hairlines at age 17

This is a trend that really bothers me.
Like nobody famous can say anything out of the ordinary without having to apologize afterwards. I mean, he just retweeted something he found funny but some people found it offensive and now the typical "sorry for those who I have offended I didn't mean that". :stopitslime:

i can see how "jumps like a black man" and "coins like a jew" could offend people, and one hand it's stupid to make ethnic jokes in a public sphere, while on the other neither are threatening or even funny, but a fukking black man raised by jews in a place that is hostile to jews and blacks can't do it without backlash? :why: :camby:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
WTF at the last minutes of that Man U / Stoke match.

EDIT : De Gea multiple saves, Young clearance at close range. Wow.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lol forget those old manz im pretty sure they use to get bullied when growing .. Those nikkas are mad fukk and act like they know better so they feel threaten like lil wastemanz that they are. Whatever allow it let em do there thing :russ:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Lol forget those old manz im pretty sure they use to get bullied when growing .. Those nikkas are mad fukk and act like they know better so they feel threaten like lil wastemanz that they are. Whatever allow it let em do there thing :russ:

They do live on the forum:manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Chicharito with the forced smile after being shytted on :skip:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

wow. I can't even insult the poor kid, he has somehow he has taken the biggest L despite being signed for the best team

has rossi been playing lately though? haven't heard his name :skip:

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Tomo's game is a must win for us to see if wecan actually contend for top 4 by beating chelsea and this the team i want win against the most. fukking hate those plastic gloryhunting c*nts...were due for a win against them. Hoping for a big game from soldado , eriksen , bentaleb and verts. Poch maybe finally getting his philsophy to work on these guys but im hoping he changes it to a 433 i wanna threeman midfeild while the wingers can be eriksen and lennon/chadli

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

wow. I can't even insult the poor kid, he has somehow he has taken the biggest L despite being signed for the best team[...]
His first great match was godly. Then Benzema stepped his level up just because he could :mjpls: