Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah @Max B @derek Sketer @bigmanting @somaliander @ all those new dudes who bring nothing novel, remotely funny or interesting to the table.

Though they may have unwittingly stumbled on the way to troll or at least slightly annoy this thread in actually discussing football though doing it in the most cursory, boring, unimaginative, battleship grey way possible. So there's that.

@SubZeroDegrees is a good shout for poster of the year for his certs.

@Broletariat for his from the sidelines subtle shyt stirring that had everyone at one point or another saying "Shut the fukk up dude :what:"

RIP Montez :mjcry:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got some new material for @SmarkMero :ehh:

10556973_10152679986742713_4410521878775311229_o.jpg
5AMQhRv.png
eNl6NiD.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Broletariat for his from the sidelines subtle shyt stirring that had everyone at one point or another saying "Shut the fukk up dude :what:"

dont have a clue what you're on about m8, just a fresh new face in the OFT world with no agenda whatsoever :ucof:

GOAT @mastermind for quality of football talk, learn a lot from reading his posts and the banter

WOAT: nobody really

GOAT/WOAT #duality combo:

@penfield GOAT for being an oddball standout with some nice insights but also WOAT for only posting about football 3% of the time :mjcry:

@yoyoyo1 GOAT for watching the most overall football with absurd memory banks on 2nd division players in random leagues but WOAT for the borderline st0rmfr0nt trolling :mjcry:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Chicharito with the forced smile after being shytted on :skip:

:why: balotelli was adopted by jews, shouldn't have apologized[...]
This is a trend that really bothers me.
Like nobody famous can say anything out of the ordinary without having to apologize afterwards. I mean, he just retweeted something he found funny but some people found it offensive and now the typical "sorry for those who I have offended I didn't mean that". :stopitslime:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Chicharito with the forced smile after being shytted on :skip:

This is a trend that really bothers me.
Like nobody famous can say anything out of the ordinary without having to apologize afterwards. I mean, he just retweeted something he found funny but some people found it offensive and now the typical "sorry for those who I have offended I didn't mean that". :stopitslime

why say anything about jewish people if you know it will result in a forced apology :pachaha: