Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.si.com/soccer/planet-futbol/2014/11/29/mls-cup-playoff-format-2015-changes

:why: 12 damn teams in the playoffs? shyt is bush league come on. I like the MLS but sometimes the way it's run is a bit baffling

gonna have playoffs with 60% of the league innit

ROie31k.png

Last edited:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbf seeing what's happened to klopp/dortmund adds a bit of perspective to how well wenger seemed to deal with losing guys like Nasri, RVP, Fabregas etc :ehh:
breh imight be wrong but their situation is not comparable to Arsenal/Wenger, Wenger has one of the highest budgets when it comes to players in the WHOLE WORLD, Arsenal budget is most likely DOUBLE what Borussia budget is , that's a HUGE DIFFERENCE and its NOT a FAIR COMPARISON so gfoh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh imight be wrong but their situation is not comparable to Arsenal/Wenger, Wenger has one of the highest budgets when it comes to players in the WHOLE WORLD, Arsenal budget is most likely DOUBLE what Borussia budget is , that's a HUGE DIFFERENCE and its NOT a FAIR COMPARISON so gfoh
and klopp has the 2nd biggest budget in the Bundesliga. And they dwarf 3rd place too. (and this is only about leagues)

Klopp fukking up this season. Dont defend him.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Okay well, for a less extreme comparison what about Liverpool post Suarez?

:mjpls:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and klopp has the 2nd biggest budget in the Bundesliga. And they dwarf 3rd place too. (and this is only about leagues)

Klopp fukking up this season. Dont defend him.
breh are you stupid or something?:what: Borussia is a team that's less than a decade away from RELEGATION/BANKRUPTCY and that's the team Klopp inherited are you serious? KLOPP built this team to what it is pretty much how can you be stupid enough to not see/value that:what:,

wenger didn't grab a team coming off relegation/bankruptcy and turned it into a contender, he had much more time to rebuild teams due to the transfer market being different in the 90's and then he had a steady ship and a super high budget and time to rebuild after the herny/bergkamp era, he had all those things in his favor that Klopp didn't have plus many more other factors that im not gonna bother to type out..

yes klopp should have bought better but they also had some bad injuries to key players and we only half way to the season and are doing great in CL, once the season ends we can talk about klopp and his failures but there is plenty of time for Borussia to turn it around and make the top 4 and they are more than in it in the CL and are actually topping your teams group working with half the budget of your team so I wouldn't talk much if I were u:comeon:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay well, for a less extreme comparison what about Liverpool post Suarez?

:mjpls:
I said it way back in the summer that all the signings were shyt, mostly due to the fact that none of brought goals with them and I think and always thought that Sturridge isn't all that, playing with Suarez and eating off his scraps made him look much better just like Hunteelar when they played together at ajax, the only signing that I rated was Lovren and he seems to be a flop and Moreno I rate too, he will eventually come in more than good

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh are you stupid or something?:what: Borussia is a team that's less than a decade away from RELEGATION/BANKRUPTCY and that's the team Klopp inherited are you serious? KLOPP built this team to what it is pretty much how can you be stupid enough to not see/value that:what:,

wenger didn't grab a team coming off relegation/bankruptcy and turned it into a contender, he had much more time to rebuild teams due to the transfer market being different in the 90's and then he had a steady ship and a super high budget and time to rebuild after the herny/bergkamp era, he had all those things in his favor that Klopp didn't have plus many more other factors that im not gonna bother to type out..

yes klopp should have bought better but they also had some bad injuries to key players and we only half way to the season and are doing great in CL, once the season ends we can talk about klopp and his failures but there is plenty of time for Borussia to turn it around and make the top 4 and they are more than in it in the CL and are actually topping your teams group working with half the budget of your team so I wouldn't talk much if I were u:comeon:
Breh, are you obtuse or something? Why are you comparing financial power, interleague? Dortmund is the 2nd biggest financial team in that league. Talk about THAT league.

Dortmund brings in revenue that is about 30 million less than Arsenal at 256 million. (Arsenal were at 284, this is all based on 2012-13 I know its gone up for Arsenal with the new deals)

To put in context, Schalke are 70 million behind Dortmundand Hamburg is about 100 million behind Dortmund. The bankruptcy was a decade ago, but they have grown a lot since. They DWARF second place.

I am not saying Dortmund should fire Klopp but he is doing a terrible job this year.