Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
some people complain about MLS playoffs, look at Mexico playoffs

top 8 qualify, 2 legs (1v8 2v7 3v6 4v5), if aggregate is tied team that finished higher in the table goes on

4 series: 1-1/1-1 ---- 1-1/1-1 ---- 0-1/1-0 ---- 0-1/1-0

all 4 series tied, all 4 top seeds passing, boring as fukk

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ej7VxuQ.png

Thanks breh. My secret is to post every day, never reread my drunk posts and never discuss football so as to not betray my dearth of knowledge :mjcry:
the humility in your post is:mjcry:

you actually know more than most posters here but that's ok that aint your real call/purpose in this thread breh :mjcry:

keep doing ya thing baby breh, og hurst even tho hes:flabbynsick: in age got respect for you:smugdraper:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
cynthia definitely got them ass shots

every chick on reality tv has ass shots nowadays, it's disgusting

@penfield know what else is disgusting? the two albums that have piqued my interested the most are by weezer and wu tang. in 2014 :mjcry: :what:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Breh, are you obtuse or something? Why are you comparing financial power, interleague? Dortmund is the 2nd biggest financial team in that league. Talk about THAT league.

Dortmund brings in revenue that is about 30 million less than Arsenal at 256 million. (Arsenal were at 284, this is all based on 2012-13 I know its gone up for Arsenal with the new deals)

To put in context, Schalke are 70 million behind Dortmundand Hamburg is about 100 million behind Dortmund. The bankruptcy was a decade ago, but they have grown a lot since. They DWARF second place.

I am not saying Dortmund should fire Klopp but he is doing a terrible job this year.

The bankruptcy was a while back, but you can see they are still paying their debts. Every time a player for them shines Bayern snaps em up, and dortmund has to replace them with a lesser player. Mkhitaryian isn't gotze, immobile isn't lewandowski.... It's a vicious cycle.

Either way tho they have a decent enough side to not get relegated.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
cynthia definitely got them ass shots

every chick on reality tv has ass shots nowadays, it's disgusting

@penfield know what else is disgusting? the two albums that have piqued my interested the most are by weezer and wu tang. in 2014 :mjcry: :what:

2014 music wise has been a bit barren. Have you heard the Wu Tang yet? I was downloading and it timed out on me with like 5 minutes to go :mjcry:

Just gonna have to wait until it's on Spotify

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
2014 music wise has been a bit barren. Have you heard the Wu Tang yet? I was downloading and it timed out on me with like 5 minutes to go :mjcry:

Just gonna have to wait until it's on Spotify

I've been waiting to hear that new wu tang. If it's anything like 8 diagrams I'm burning it on a CD and using said CD as a Christmas tree ornament.

That new ghostface should be great tho

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been waiting to hear that new wu tang. If it's anything like 8 diagrams I'm burning it on a CD and using said CD as a Christmas tree ornament.

That new ghostface should be great tho

It seems like people on here really hate 8 Diagrams. I guess yeah I haven't listened to it since the week it was actually released but I don't remember it being terrible. Just really average and bland.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The bankruptcy was a while back, but you can see they are still paying their debts. Every time a player for them shines Bayern snaps em up, and dortmund has to replace them with a lesser player. Mkhitaryian isn't gotze, immobile isn't lewandowski.... It's a vicious cycle.

Either way tho they have a decent enough side to not get relegated.
sounds familiar if you replace some names

JYhAATT.png