Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, are you obtuse or something? Why are you comparing financial power, interleague? Dortmund is the 2nd biggest financial team in that league. Talk about THAT league.

Dortmund brings in revenue that is about 30 million less than Arsenal at 256 million. (Arsenal were at 284, this is all based on 2012-13 I know its gone up for Arsenal with the new deals)

To put in context, Schalke are 70 million behind Dortmundand Hamburg is about 100 million behind Dortmund. The bankruptcy was a decade ago, but they have grown a lot since. They DWARF second place.

I am not saying Dortmund should fire Klopp but he is doing a terrible job this year.
the season is not over so cut it out with that they last place crap plus they haven't had their healthy starting 11 for any part of the past year or so and have saved their best players for the CL (which they face higher quality opposition and are 1st), they were never going to win the Bundesliga even with their full healthy teams anyways so it doesn't really matter what happens if they end up 2 or 4 is the same shyt, this team once healthy can easily win 10 games in a row and just be back in the top 4 so I wont pass judgment on them till the end of the season and wont be a stuck in the moment ass nikka like you/media about this situation, if they are still in the bottom hald of the table come the end of the season Klopp should def be fired but he has plenty of time to turn it around

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the season is not over so cut it out with that they last place crap plus they haven't had their healthy starting 11 for any part of the past year or so
and? :what:

Arsenal have played a left back at centerback for 2 months. Havent had Walcott or Ozil. Giroud was out for 3 months also. Debauchy been gone since early September also. Nowhere near last place. (which is what this conversation is about)

And this isnt the worse injury crisis Wumger has had.

and have saved their best players for the CL (which they face higher quality opposition and are 1st), they were never going to win the Bundesliga even with their full healthy teams anyways so it doesn't really matter what happens if they end up 2 or 4 is the same shyt,
and now you making an excuse for him. (which is a bullshyt one anyway)

this team once healthy can easily win 10 games in a row and just be back in the top 4 so I wont pass judgment on them till the end of the season and wont be a stuck in the moment ass nikka like you/media about this situation, if they are still in the bottom hald of the table come the end of the season Klopp should def be fired but he has plenty of time to turn it around
no shyt. Who said Dortmund will get relegated? No one thinks they will. And they will probably end up in the top 4, but Wumger has never had this happen. This wouldnt be a conversation if you didnt make a terrible comparison.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and? :what:

Arsenal have played a left back at centerback for 2 months. Havent had Walcott or Ozil. Giroud was out for 3 months also. Debauchy been gone since early September also. Nowhere near last place. (which is what this conversation is about)
Borussia Dortmund doesn't have the same squad depth as arsenal you fukking c*nt due to financial reasons and Subotic/piszec(grosskreutz a midfielder played all of last year as a RB/LB) were out for a year and schmelzer was like out for like half a year, hummels was out for awhile, sokratis(Subotic/hummels) sub was also out for awhile so that's the whole back line + some subs out for most of the year meanwhile you are comparing to arsenal just losing 1 cb (for like 2 months and has had 2 seasons to buy a sub for them) and 1 RB (debuchy) when you actually bought a sub for him who cost more than him on the bench to replace him (chambers). Walcott has a like for like replacement in the OX plus cazorla,podolski,rosicky,Campbell,alexis sanchez and giroud(whos shyt anyways) has a sub who was healthy in welbeck (whos also shyt another like for like replacement and podolski and sanchez too)..in midfield they lost gundogan for the year/his direct replacement Sahin for like the same amount of time, Bender for a long period of time(his sub is a fukking veteran kehl) and the other difference which is highly important is that the top players that they lost ( Lewa,Goetze,Kagawa,Sahin etc) they were not able to get the bang/value for their buck due to clauses in their contracts unlike Arsene who did have to sell and actually got the real value of the players they sold (nasri,cesc,rvp etc were sold for their market value if not more unlike borussia stars who were sold for probably half their value and the difference in money that they missed out on could have been used to buy more squad depth/better players like arsenal for example were able to due after they sold their "stars")

And this isnt the worse injury crisis Wumger has had.(good for him, he shouldn't have any crisis cuz hes half plenty of time/money to find like for like replacements for his team) and that's (squad depth) the difference over a course of a long season between a mid table team and a top team being able to have like for like replacements when injuries hit)

and now you making an excuse for him. (which is a bullshyt one anyway)(im not gonna bother with this one I don't get your point, if he can get results against better oppositions then that tells me all I need to know about their being anything wrong with the quality of their team.)

no shyt. Who said Dortmund will get relegated? No one thinks they will. And they will probably end up in the top 4, but Wumger has never had this happen. This wouldnt be a conversation if you didnt make a terrible comparison
I didn't make the stupid comparison your fellow arsenal fan did I just called him out on it and u jumped in to defend wenger like the little bytch that you are even tho he has no excuse

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Arsenal has squad depth, yet you called half those players shyt. :heh:
they are LIKE FOR LIKE REPLACEMENTS, so shyt replacing shyt= like for like replacement did that go over your head?
why don't you give a proper adult response to my argument since you feel im wrong instead of being a little kid and pointing nothing out and adding a smiley to it and pretend like you won the argument? how old are you like 19/20 years old?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The anger in Hurst's responses :whoo:

:wow:

yfCAGz9.png

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a left back playing centerback is a like for like replacement, brehs :troll:
I addressed that in my post which you chose to ignore because you have no real opinioned/factual response to it you start picking out little things and adding little smileys since you aren't able to come up with a good rebuttal but its ok I don't expect much than that from a little 20 year old negrito who started watching soccer in the invincible era/wc 2002 era, at least if you gave a proper mature response and it was wrong I would respect that at least but obviously you are not meant to be taken serious and we cant have a proper real football discussion even if we disagree on something that tells me all I need to know about you and you football "knowledge" which is little to none

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Hurst got no chill...or periods :mjcry:
you want some of this too breh? :birdman:im anybody killa you can get it too don't get it twisted breh:birdman:

im just fukking with you breh you my nikka, you are funniest poster in the thread and most well rounded (no homo) poster of the whole thread so you got my respects:mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you want some of this too breh? :birdman:im anybody killa you can get it too don't get it twisted breh:birdman:

im just fukking with you breh you my nikka, you are funniest poster in the thread and most well rounded (no homo) poster of the whole thread so you got my respects:mjcry:

ej7VxuQ.png

Thanks breh. My secret is to post every day, never reread my drunk posts and never discuss football so as to not betray my dearth of knowledge :mjcry: