Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
He should of left when his stock was on a million

Think he benefited from a strong German contingency from Gotze, Hummels, Reus and Gundogen. Without them he's nothing. If he can't make it out in the Bundsliga, nikka I ain't want him at Arsenal.

Line up Pep, Ivan.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
tbf seeing what's happened to klopp/dortmund adds a bit of perspective to how well wenger seemed to deal with losing guys like Nasri, RVP, Fabregas etc :ehh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Well yeah, but if you start to think about that then the whole narrative is fukked then :mjcry:
Yeah, well, we wouldn't want to realize that it's probably statistically impossible to win the league with a squad worth less than 5000 gazillion pounds now would we?

:mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, well, we wouldn't want to realize that it's probably statistically impossible to win the league with a squad worth less than 5000 gazillion pounds now would we?

:mjcry:

Wouldn't want brehs to face the unpleasant facts that their opinion means fukk all and Wumger has done rather well for a club of their size and financial capabilities :mjcry: