Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@SCORCH yoo breh i guess it took a Uruguayan coach to expose your fraud team huh? your team doesnt like it when they get up in em huh:sas1:

:sas2:

Exposed, huh? :sas1: I wonder what you're gonna say when they actually lose a game.

If Sunderland played that hard every weekend they'd be sitting at the top of the table. Seriously tho, all these teams are short-changing their fans by only turning up when Chelsea are in town.

I'd have been disgusted as a Sunderland fan after the game :scust:

All that effort and desire saved for just 2 games in the entire season :scust:

this "Uruguayan" "coach" has been trash all season, makes his first good decision of the season and let's not act like Jozy wasnt the best player on the field

not a coincidence Altidore played more minutes than in any other game this season and they get a respectable result against the league leaders :obama:

inspired some team that lost 0-8 to this result, power of jozy tbh

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tottenham limping to 14th place, meanwhile Dempsey had a great World Cup and is getting ready to play in a semifinal in front of a crowd double WHL's attendance

:whew: that Tottenham curse is real

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Gerrard hasn't scored a goal from open play in ages.... Lampard doing it with ease.

Maybe they should get Gerrard to start the next MLS season, lampard still has something to offer at the highest level.
And Gerrard plays in every single game too. :mjlol:

Retired Paul Scholes >>> pirouette Gerrard

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:laff:

8Z9czxw.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Tottenham limping to 14th place, meanwhile Dempsey had a great World Cup and is getting ready to play in a semifinal in front of a crowd double WHL's attendance

:whew: that Tottenham curse is real
Stick to your bush league fam
jvOmAWFPaeUJC.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Dortmund is dead :mjcry:

Play in the Bundesliga and have players that shine too hard for you to keep, brehs :mjcry: