Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So Jones was offside and the linesman didn't call it.I hope these muhfukkas DIE DIE

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Tetra-Campeão!!!

That means we've won it four times

e18ehg.jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
that God Damn. People I like from that organization are Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling. fukk, I expect and hope these boys to play for bigger clubs within the next two seasons because that whole Liverpool squad minus Moreno, Sahko and the obvious three are complete :trash: This like watching Lebron on the current Cavs minus the talent.

btw, has anyone seen the @thernbroom in here lately?

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
that God Damn. People I like from that organization are Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling. fukk, I expect and hope these boys to play for bigger clubs within the next two seasons because that whole Liverpool squad minus Moreno, Sahko and the obvious three are complete :trash: This like watching Lebron on the current Cavs minus the talent.

btw, has anyone seen the @thernbroom in here lately?

Sturridge is midtable bound with his injuries. Coutino can eat if he goes to Italy. Sterling could go anywhere.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put me on Marion Barry :lupe:

I read the WaPo obituary and seemed fairly balanced but you let some of these other websites tell it his main legacy is smoking crack.

I need the real DC opinion @mastermind @frush11

His legacy is far beyond that, of course he's politician so there's a level of fukkery with some of his dealings. But Marion loved DC and DC loved him. During his reign, Black ownership of businesses grew incredibly, after school programs, summer jobs for kids. So many good things that man did.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho the crack shiit hit during his reign, ain't shiit anyone could've done about that

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's actually a really good time for you to get into the sport...

Alot of changes are taking place with the old guard in terms of team superiority (ferrari, red bull and mcclaren on the downslide (although it'll be interesting to see what honda brings to the table with their engines for mcclaren))and drivers moving about (alonso, vettel and potentially button)

Also, there is a new wealth of good young drivers coming through and beasting (bottas, ricciardo for example...even verstappen to a small degree) to the degree where there's not enough available seats in the competent cars for the amount of good drivers on the field

I doubt we will see such straight forward dominance from mercedes next season

And my bad about the first response, the way you worded it i thought you was trying to be slick, didn't realise you was genuinely asking a q about lewis and the sport :russ:

PM @Don Hollywood Herrera to get more in depth info on the sport, history and blogs to follow etc if you're genuinely interested in getting into the sport cos he's the most knowledgable f1 poster ive seen on here so far
:russ: all good breh, i was 1/2 wumming anyway, i know you brehs arent the thin skinned types

i've talk to mr. rhymus about this before and got lost in his sea of knowledge :wow: all im doing now is waking up early and watching some qualifying, then paying more attention to the races without any bias

everyone needs one sport without any emotional investment, and when you get invested in that one sport, pick a new one. it's so pure :blessed:

Put me on Marion Barry :lupe:

I read the WaPo obituary and seemed fairly balanced but you let some of these other websites tell it his main legacy is smoking crack.

I need the real DC opinion @mastermind @frush11
@mastermind did a good job, but dude was of the people. even the crack smoke bullshyt was poppin in dc at that time tbf :yeshrug:

nearly every person you meet from dc who came up in the 80s will hit you with "marion barry gave me my first job!", it's like a mantra of a generation

the downfall, and even the relative resurgence, was really sad actually. dude was a fred hampton type, incredible over achiever with a clear vision of what he wanted for his city and its people. yeah the fukkery was immense, but probably not so different from most politicians, especially mayors of big cities. the race card must be played incredibly deftly and playing it when saying that he was brought down by some hatin ass cacs is 100% accurate