Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
By the way, we can't use Giroud against Dortmund because Arsenal forgot to register him for the match :laff:
in fairness, they thought he would be out until January. (and a normal Arsenal injury means February or March)

but yeah, having him out so we can hold a place for Diaby is really all types of :why:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can some of my knowledgeable OFT brehs give me a comprehensive list of some of the best long range shooters in soccer history (not freekicks, run of play long rang shots)? You can add players that are willing to take long rangers too even though they might row Z them all the time :lolbron:

Man is doing some research :obama:

tbh tho, i cant recall many more bombs like that from the man.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football...-city-apologise-certificates-ched-evans-photo

Manchester City have apologised after the club reportedly gave children certificates featuring a photograph of Ched Evans.

The Sun on Sunday newspaper said youngsters attending club coaching sessions were sent home with certificates that featured photographs of stars who came through the club’s academy programme, including convicted rapist Evans, who was at City for eight years before moving to Sheffield United.
Y8eaT5R.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
brehs if you woulda told me that one day arsenal and man u would be small time bumbling clubs and chelsea and city would be top dogs

:wow: :heh:

Sadly probably the only people who care if Chelsea or Man City win the league are Man City and Chelsea fans :mjcry:

Whole thing is a wash.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
May 30, 2011: CCTV shows footballer Clayton McDonald meeting victim outside a kebab shop in Rhyl at around 4am, before taking a cab with her to a nearby Premier Inn. On the way he texts friend Ched Evans to say he's 'got a bird'.

Mr McDonald and Evans both had intercourse with the girl, and at one point two other men tried to film it though a window.

After waking up in the hotel room with no memory of the incident, the victim went to police, and later the same day Evans and Mr McDonald are both arrested.

July 26, 2011: Evans and Mr McDonald are charged with rape, which they both deny.

fukking incredible, and people want to complain when guys call bullshyt on these stories :heh:

can't remember what happened, must've been rape cause I wouldn't ever be smutted out by two guys and I'm not a slut. yeah it'll ruin a guy's life, but who cares as long as I have a clean conscience :obama:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Can some of my knowledgeable OFT brehs give me a comprehensive list of some of the best long range shooters in soccer history (not freekicks, run of play long rang shots)? You can add players that are willing to take long rangers too even though they might row Z them all the time :lolbron:

Man is doing some research :obama:
Stankovic, Sneijder, Kroos, Ballack, Denis Kolodin, Hagi, Roberto Carlos, Lampard, Cristiano, Garreth Bale, Laurent Robert, Stevie G, Seedorf (as already said) and so on.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
fukking incredible, and people want to complain when guys call bullshyt on these stories :heh:

can't remember what happened, must've been rape cause I wouldn't ever be smutted out by two guys and I'm not a slut. yeah it'll ruin a guy's life, but who cares as long as I have a clean conscience :obama:
Don't let @Mwakenya see this post though :steviej:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:wow:

a grime artist was sentenced to 5 years a few years ago for getting head off a 15 year old (i think she was that age)

this happened at a 18+ event and ofc he didnt know her real age, but the courts dont give a shyt :mjcry:. she told the police because they laughed at her after.

listen to this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-409025/Jailed-raping-girl-15-Princes-Trust-event.html