Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
little Suarez with another goal this week for Verona, he started this time with luca toni up front and scored I hope he keeps starting so our fukking retarded coach can call him up to partner him up with cavani and this other negrito rolan who plays for bordeaux

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I still don't know why @Broletariat chose to support Arsenal of all teams. Are you a masochist somehow ? :lolbron:

I am breh. I actually sorta picked them cus all my teams disappoint me like this. Rams, Grizzlies. :guncry: It just wouldn't feel right if I picked a team that actually had their shyt together :dead: . Plus my cousins and uncles are gunners fans and i thought it'd be nice to give us something to keep in touch about.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Put me on Marion Barry :lupe:

I read the WaPo obituary and seemed fairly balanced but you let some of these other websites tell it his main legacy is smoking crack.

I need the real DC opinion @mastermind @frush11
the biggest thing was his summer jobs program where he had HS kids work for the DC government in hte summer. A lot of people have been in hte DC government for about 30 years because of that.

He also helped to revitalize a lot of areas in DC that were in decay in the 70s.

And he was the first black mayor of DC in a city that was black but was under home rule from congress.

The drugs stuff is horrible and embarrassing. Along with his post-mayor activities, but on the whole he was a great person for DC.

What I did not know until i saw that documentary about him was that he was with SNCC and could have been a chemist.
iExGeHhyE9PmQ.PNG

:wowjb:

RIP Marion :to:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
We can't let the Revs score at all today. If this Last Samurai fukkboy Lee Win scores :pacspit: