Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Morning Scruuub @Ari Gold Bawse

can you explain the appeal of supporting lewis? seems like an overall fukkboy to me
Long story

Negroid British Carribean Excellence

Short story

Negroid British Carribean Excellence

Lastly

:pacspit:

Nah seriously, just good to see someone who looks like yourself and comes from a similar background excelling...especially since he's the first and only driver with black heritage compete in F1.....and hes a scarily good driver to boot :blessed:

Oh and :pacspit: again

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Long story

Negroid British Excellence

Short story

Negroid British Excellence

Lastly

:pacspit:

Nah seriously, just good to see someone who looks like yourself and comes from a similar background excelling...especially since he's the first and only driver with black heritage compete in F1.....and hes a scarily good driver to boot :blessed:

Oh and :pacspit: again
:whoa: i said SEEMS, lay off me breh :sadbron:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:whoa: those are good reasons. didnt know anything about his background or your connections to him

i wanna support a black driver in F1 but you gotta understand im just :huhldup: at an arsenal fan rockin diamond earrings and a fitted mercedes hat

i dont know much about the sport, just getting into it. congrats on the win today
like i said respectfully :heh:
also hes a pure racer and always fun to watch drive

i nearly stopped watching f1 during the boring schumacher years.

Ham made me a fan of the sport again :salute:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm gassed breh :mjcry: so used to the teams/sportspeople i support bottling it i have no type of chill when they do win
live in it breh :mjcry: i know that feel too well
like i said respectfully :heh:
also hes a pure racer and always fun to watch drive

i nearly stopped watching f1 during the boring schumacher years.

Ham made me a fan of the sport again :salute:
see this is the answer i really wanted. i just started watching f1 so i dont know shyt about who does what in what way

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
B3I5jLiIcAANHX6.jpg

Rodgers - '' Van Gaal is in for a shock when he comes to the premier league.''

"Look at Tottenham, you spend over £100-odd million you'd expect to be challenging for the league"
- Brendan Rodgers, April 2014.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chill breh i've recently become one his biggest supporters :birdman:
It's actually a really good time for you to get into the sport...

Alot of changes are taking place with the old guard in terms of team superiority (ferrari, red bull and mcclaren on the downslide (although it'll be interesting to see what honda brings to the table with their engines for mcclaren))and drivers moving about (alonso, vettel and potentially button)

Also, there is a new wealth of good young drivers coming through and beasting (bottas, ricciardo for example...even verstappen to a small degree) to the degree where there's not enough available seats in the competent cars for the amount of good drivers on the field

I doubt we will see such straight forward dominance from mercedes next season

And my bad about the first response, the way you worded it i thought you was trying to be slick, didn't realise you was genuinely asking a q about lewis and the sport :russ:

PM @Don Hollywood Herrera to get more in depth info on the sport, history and blogs to follow etc if you're genuinely interested in getting into the sport cos he's the most knowledgable f1 poster ive seen on here so far