Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Erik :tinchsalute:
You already know famo..still played like shyt but still won
6e1kNbq.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Only thing I can say it was everything I imagined, a special occasion. I have said, and I'm sure many others have said, "if only every game had this atmosphere and intensity" - but you know what, I don't think I want it like that every week anymore. Special game, special occasion, is only special because of what it means.. and if this happens every week, then it ends up devalued.

The Revs are like Colombia in the World Cup.. always positive and attacking and fresh, they deserved it. BWP screwed it up by missing that open header before the half, so disappointing.

ROY MILLER ended up being the reason for everything. His absence meant Oyongo was in, and he's not the best defender but adds more going forward. And it was his naive defending that did us in, can't blame the guy though as he was only filling in. Alexander was brilliant, Dax was brilliant, Sam was good, Henry and Luyundula weren't great I'd like to see anyone come up against that energetic midfield with Jones nipping at your heels and not struggle. That BWP chance was basically it.

Already used to attending annual elimination at home (3 of last 4 years the season was over at RBA), but for the first time in 3 years elimination might actually happen somewhere else!! Which is somehow a positive thing in this case, as basically we are screwed but at least it won't be here.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Even tho the crack shiit hit during his reign, ain't shiit anyone could've done about that
he could have not been a drug addict during that time.:ld:

But yeah, that shyt was coming. There really wasnt much he could do to stop it, but the drugs. :snoop:

But his positives far outweigh the negative, despite what cacs say. (and I mean CACs, not white people. Specifically them Cracker Ass Crackers)

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If you man don't believe in a higher power then read this :wow:

Police: Woman allegedly kills herself with gun bought to prepare for Ferguson unrest

St. Louis (CNN)
-- A woman appears to have accidentally fatally shot herself in the head with a gun bought to prepare for possible Ferguson-related unrest, according to sources briefed on the police investigation.

The shooting occurred Friday night in downtown St. Louis, the city's Metropolitan Police Department said, in an area dominated by vacant lots beside a football stadium.

The female victim, identified in a police report as Becca Campbell, 26, was a passenger in a car involved in an auto accident. Her 33-year-old boyfriend was driving, the sources told CNN.

The boyfriend, who wasn't identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

The victim was rushed to a hospital but died.

The investigation is continuing because police want to be sure the story as told by the boyfriend is correct, the sources said. Police are awaiting gun trace results, as part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/23/us/ferguson-woman-kills-herself/index.html

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
he could have not been a drug addict during that time.:ld:

But yeah, that shyt was coming. There really wasnt much he could do to stop it, but the drugs. :snoop:

But his positives far outweigh the negative, despite what cacs say. (and I mean CACs, not white people. Specifically them Cracker Ass Crackers)
breh kinda turned into a nucky thompson type on city council tho, if we're being honest

obviously not with high level crime but in terms of keeping his constituents happy by throwing money at them

he was weirdly flawed, as bill gates described steve jobs. kind of a sad story in the end because i believe he could have been greater than he was

either way RIP to the mayor for life and death :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
breh kinda turned into a nucky thompson type on city council tho, if we're being honest

obviously not with high level crime but in terms of keeping his constituents happy by throwing money at them

he was weirdly flawed, as bill gates described steve jobs. kind of a sad story in the end because i believe he could have been greater than he was

either way RIP to the mayor for life and death :mjcry:
yeah, his City Council stuff is what really upsets me. Those people deify him and he really only went out to bribe.

He had everything to be an iconic national figure and blew it up his nose.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you man don't believe in a higher power then read this :wow:

Police: Woman allegedly kills herself with gun bought to prepare for Ferguson unrest

St. Louis (CNN)
-- A woman appears to have accidentally fatally shot herself in the head with a gun bought to prepare for possible Ferguson-related unrest, according to sources briefed on the police investigation.

The shooting occurred Friday night in downtown St. Louis, the city's Metropolitan Police Department said, in an area dominated by vacant lots beside a football stadium.

The female victim, identified in a police report as Becca Campbell, 26, was a passenger in a car involved in an auto accident. Her 33-year-old boyfriend was driving, the sources told CNN.

The boyfriend, who wasn't identified, told police that the couple had bought a gun because of fears of unrest related to the pending grand jury decision on the shooting of Michael Brown, the sources said.

He told investigators that as they drove late Friday night, the victim waved a gun, jokingly saying the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

He ducked to get out of the way of the gun and accidentally rear-ended another car. He said the accident caused the gun to go off and she was struck by a bullet in the head, the sources said.

The victim was rushed to a hospital but died.

The investigation is continuing because police want to be sure the story as told by the boyfriend is correct, the sources said. Police are awaiting gun trace results, as part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/23/us/ferguson-woman-kills-herself/index.html
let me guess breh shes black right?smh

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I still don't know why @Broletariat chose to support Arsenal of all teams. Are you a masochist somehow ? :lolbron:

And where has @LucaBrasi gone ? Seems like he's been ghost since Bayern came and crushed Roma's buildings.

Honestly breh after that Juve - Roma robbery I chilled out on football for a while, got sick of the Serie A. Don't care so much about the Bayern game I mean they won deservedly and are at the moment leagues above us.

Now I'm back tho breh :obama:

Hopefully tomorrow night I can celebrate Roma passing the group if we and Bayern win :myman:

Can't wait :blessed:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
This is the pinnacle of this vox btw

I can only imagine the Milk Bar was a place to inherently homosexual that not even the rather camp original mix was sassy enough to earn any spins there.

I'll see you after the function :queen:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
usmanov getting @ daddy wenger :wow:

‘We need to strengthen every position to play on the level of such teams in the UK as Chelsea and Manchester City, in Europe like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and other clubs,’ the 61-year-old told CNBC.

‘I like Arsene for his principles. But principles are sort of restriction. And restrictions are always lost possibilities,’ he added.

‘That's why sometimes coaches even without principles became the coaches of great teams. And some coaches with principles lose because some positions in the team are vacant because of ethical, moral or personal views.

‘Does he have money or not? There is officially money in the club. How does he spend - this decision investors have left with him.’

'As to Arsene Wenger - he is one of the greatest coaches not just of European, but of world football. But we have Russian proverb which goes – "Even an old lady can have a roof falling on her".

'Everybody makes mistakes. He can make mistakes and I know as you age that it is more difficult, more challenging to accept one's mistakes. Maybe it's a problem today.

'He is a great man, a great coach, he had great victories and he has to have an opportunity to secure the place, which he and his team ought to have.

'I think the men who created winners have to be winners themselves.
'

:wum: that shade

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
By the way, we can't use Giroud against Dortmund because Arsenal forgot to register him for the match :laff:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Can some of my knowledgeable OFT brehs give me a comprehensive list of some of the best long range shooters in soccer history (not freekicks, run of play long rang shots)? You can add players that are willing to take long rangers too even though they might row Z them all the time :lolbron:

Man is doing some research :obama: