Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Rodgers better throw those envelopes away because his name is in one of them.

Being Liverpool was a classic :mjlol:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He needs to keep changing it until they start winning games. Imo he needs to bench Skrtel, Johnson, Lovern and Stevie G.
Lovren makes at least a costly mistake every game i've seen him play this season :russ: And he still gets to start. Kolo Toure played very well against Madrid but made one error and he hasn't been heard from since.

Mourinho was right about Johnson. I can count on one hand the amount of times i've seen him deliver a good ball to the forwards :heh:

Gerrard is old :yeshrug:

he is not?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I didn't think it could get more embarrassing for Liverpool than the forced singing of You'll Never Walk Alone at Fenway Park this summer but they did it.

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Lovren makes at least a costly mistake every game i've seen him play this season :russ: And he still gets to start. Kolo Toure played very well against Madrid but made one error and he hasn't been heard from since.

Mourinho was right about Johnson. I can count on one hand the amount of times i've seen him deliver a good ball to the forwards :heh:

Gerrard is old :yeshrug:

he is not?

BR is a horrible manager, last year was all Suarez. I firmly believe that BR and Liverpool told Suarez if you get us into to CL we will sell you to a top club. Whole team was built around Suarez, and was made to outscore the opponents.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
first of all respectfully i say fukk you

i can relate to him, poor background and hes grenadian like me. his auntie is a family friend aswell
:whoa: those are good reasons. didnt know anything about his background or your connections to him

i wanna support a black driver in F1 but you gotta understand im just :huhldup: at an arsenal fan rockin diamond earrings and a fitted mercedes hat

i dont know much about the sport, just getting into it. congrats on the win today