Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those my brazilian chelsea brehs :to:

Even the real Ronaldo knows:

"Chelsea is definitely the right team for them, because of the nature of the English league," Ronaldo said.

"There are a lot of goals, there is a lot of attacking play.

“The players working under Mourinho have a lot of potential to fulfil because of the way he is as a coach."

:blessed:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SCORCH the breh Miranda might be available for you lads next season since my boy Gimenez might make that spot next to Godin all his in the next few weeks:sas1:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH the breh Miranda might be available for you lads next season since my boy Gimenez might make that spot next to Godin all his in the next few weeks:sas1:

Miranda is 30 already so doubt he's a serious option for Chelsea at this point.

Is Gimenez any better than Coates? :troll:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miranda is 30 already so doubt he's a serious option for Chelsea at this point.

Is Gimenez any better than Coates? :troll:
Gimenez is that dude breh ask Falcao and the english national team lol much better and quicker than Coates(injury fukked up his career thats sad) thats for sure, obviously you should go for Godin who would easily become the best CB in the EPL him and cahill would be a rugged ass partnership

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gimenez is that dude breh much better and quicker than Coates(injury fukked up his career thats sad) thats for sure, obviously you should go for Godin who would easily become the best CB in the EPL and him and cahill would be a rugged ass partnership
Cahill is arguably the weakest player in the first 11 at the moment. It's not really a problem in the league but he ends up looking out of his depth against top strikers/teams in the Champions League.

I've got faith in Zouma and Christensen (great prospect) though. :win: