Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ya'll have that dude at work that is like, way too into his heritage?

I mean, I'm all for diversity and people being proud of who they are and their background, but I have this swarthy latino dude at my work who is just way too into being a Latino if that's a thing. Note I didn't say he's way too Latino, he's just way into the concept and idea of being a Latino. Always rolling his goddamn r's, saying words with that exaggerated latino accent, dipping in and out of Spanglish.

Just today, "Nah you should be drinking water with that limonn in it :banderas:"

Just might tell him to shut the fukk up one of these days :beli:
knew this girl in college who was 1/2 puerto rican and grew up around upper class white kids

made SURE we all know how fanta is REALLY pronounced`

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
TmBGRSc.jpg
:dead:
Is this Black Mirror? :mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if that new Beyonce song can even be called a song. It's just her saying maybe 15 words over and over.

Video is mildly amusing though. HAHAHA she's in a hotel and dancing :mjlol:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
just saw the 2nd one, nothing blows my mind but this is doing the trick

stunning girl as well, then I found out she was the famous "dikk in her eye" one :skip:

theres gonna be a special this christmas. check out Dead Set from the same creator as well. shyts piff.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Ya puss ass nikkas are really gonna wait till kick off to make the thread or wot. Might as well keep it in here ffs

concise

Veteran
Daps
Red Bull Arena is gonna be crazy on Sunday, proper proper sold out and the cheapest for resale on stubhub is $90

and I didn't get a chance to go to any games this year. :mjcry:
Should have went to the wild card game but my car was acting up.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Bury Da Bwoy keep the game thread clean so ill reply here

Lewis :snoop: dunno why he keeps pushing so hard, and yeah nicos wife is :scust:, no homo hes handsome i dunno why he picked her.

just got to hope the car isnt sabotaged, i heard he has a fresh engine for the race and he set his car up more for the race :manny:

Bottas is a real racer so you know this wont be easy :sadcam: