Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cahill is arguably the weakest player in the first 11 at the moment. It's not really a problem in the league but he ends up looking out of his depth against top strikers/teams in the Champions League.

I've got faith in Zouma and Christensen (great prospect) though. :win:
breh Terry is definetely not better or much better than Cahill if thats what you are insinuating, the amount of extra work that Cahill has to do to cover for terry lack of pace is incredible, in an ideal world Cahill would be the 3 CB for Chelsea to come in and rotate with 2 other good ones (like godin/miranda for example)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im going out for the game so i dont want to hear guys trying to say i went ghost

if we lose ill be on later to eat crow

but we all know arsenal have no bottle and will bend over as usual :umad:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh Terry is definetely not better or much better than Cahill if thats what you are insinuating, the amount of extra work that Cahill has to do to cover for terry lack of pace is incredible, in an ideal world Cahill would be the 3 CB for Chelsea to come in and rotate with 2 other good ones (like godin/miranda for example)
Nah breh, don't agree with that at all. Terry is the one who makes Cahill look competent; whenever Cahill has had to play alongside another partner (Ivanovic or Luiz in the last few seasons) he almost always looks like an amateur.

Carvalho was the one who used to play that role for Terry when he routinely did amazing shyt like this:

Cahill don't do that breh, let's be real.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, don't agree with that at all. Terry is the one who makes Cahill look competent; whenever Cahill has had to play alongside another partner (Ivanovic or Luiz in the last few seasons) he almost always looks like an amateur.

Carvalho was the one who used to play that role for Terry when he routinely did amazing shyt like this:

Cahill don't do that breh, let's be real.

like i said breh at best dude is the 3 CB in a good team but we are talking about Chelsea in the years to come Terry has maybe another year and he is done so i dont count on him for the future so after him Cahill is the best so either way you would have to bring a new great CB to replace Cahill now and partner Terry and eventually take on terry role and possibly another to partner that person breh for when terry is done since you dont seem to rate cahill

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also i was just looking at a thread about Kluivert vs Vieri and brehs really think Kluivert was better than Vieri?:camby:
Kluivert was a good player but he was never no Vieri or top 5 Striker in the 90's nor in the early 2000's its obvious alot of brehs didnt watch football then and are going off highlight reels from the 90's:mindblown:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said breh at best dude is the 3 CB in a good team but we are talking about Chelsea in the years to come Terry has maybe another year and he is done so i dont count on him for the future so after him Cahill is the best so either way you would have to bring a new great CB to replace Cahill now and partner Terry and eventually take on terry role and possibly another to partner that person breh for when terry is done since you dont seem to rate cahill
Yeah, Cahill would be a decent backup/rotation player. Crazy thing is he would walk into every other team in the league and I still don't rate him that highly. That says a lot about the overall quality of the league tbh :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Van Gaal is a fukking nut. 3 in the fukking back, with Smalling and two inexperienced defenders?! Why is he doing this?!