Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy keep the game thread clean so ill reply here

Lewis :snoop: dunno why he keeps pushing so hard, and yeah nicos wife is :scust:, no homo hes handsome i dunno why he picked her.

just got to hope the car isnt sabotaged, i heard he has a fresh engine for the race and he set his car up more for the race :manny:

Bottas is a real racer so you know this wont be easy :sadcam:
Yeah bottas got dem dead :demonic: eyes...i wouldn't be suprised if he has a big say in the first corner 2moro...and i dunno about lewis, he looks kinda rattled...i see through the fake smiles

I bet mercedes are sitting around fuccing shook that nothing goes wrong on their side of things...people forget they could easily fucc things up with things like race strategies and pit stops...look what happened to lewis in brazil, race was his until they accidentally made him stay out for an extra hot lap

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
2-0, looks like Dortmund finally getting it together a little bit.

Stoke on the other hand :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
especially because oscar served up that meatball :mjcry:

the less he plays for any NT the better, i aint mad
Oscar is balling. :yes:

So is WIllian btw, so underrated under-appreciated. I honestly don't even care he doesn't score/assist many because he does so much good work for the team.

Hazard :win: