Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bayern are going to embarrass Man City on Tuesday :scust:
probably lol but yo i wanna see your team play against some proper teams before i pass judgment, you guys are beating up on a bunch of shyt teams in the EPL, i want to see how you guys do against the big boys in Europe, your team is on FRAUD WATCH till further notice:umad:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
probably lol but yo i wanna see your team play against some proper teams before i pass judgment, you guys are beating up on a bunch of shyt teams in the EPL, i want to see how you guys do against the big boys in Europe, your team is on FRAUD WATCH till further notice:umad:
It's not Chelsea's fault the Premier League is trash :umad:

Liverpool 18 points off the pace :umad:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps

They lost to CSKA Moscow, that sums up how shyt City are.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not Chelsea's fault the Premier League is trash :umad:

Liverpool 18 points off the pace :umad:
yea you just reinforced my point Liverpool,Arsenal,Man city,Man U all thrash, you are the best of a bunch of shyt and flat track bullying but your team will be on FRAUD WATCH till CL playoffs thats when well see whos who:umad:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waste a 100 mil on mediocrity and Mario Balotelli brehs :mjlol:
whats your point? did i ever co sign any of the signing or said that balotelli was great? NEVER so idk what you are trying to say by stating the obvious yea Liverpool and balotelli are shyt ok and?

Chelsea gonna run away with the league they are on FRAUD WATCH in Europe where they will actually face HIGH QUALITY oposition unlike in EPL in the knockout rounds and there we will see how "good" they really are

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
fukking Naldo scored again. 19 in 12 games with 5 assist to boot in La Liga.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats your point? did i ever co sign any of the signing or said that balotelli was great? NEVER so idk what you are trying to say by stating the obvious yea Liverpool and balotelli are shyt ok and?

Chelsea gonna run away with the league they are on FRAUD WATCH in Europe where they will actually face HIGH QUALITY oposition unlike in EPL in the knockout rounds and there we will see how "good" they really are
Fair enough :manny: