Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...nly-to-be-a-Manchester-United-substitute.html
"I don’t have to prove that [I was right]," Van Gaal said. "Why do I have to prove that? I have already said what I think – he was not a line-up player, he was more a substitute than a line-up player.

"He was already, with different coaches, not a line-up player, but then with Mr Van Gaal, the world is changing? No, the world is not changing. They are the facts. They are not my facts, they are the facts of Danny Welbeck and we have [Robin] Van Persie and we had Wilson, and when you keep Welbeck, then you don’t give any chance to youngsters and that is our philosophy.

"And then also we could buy Falcao. When that is not enough reason then I don’t know what is – then I’m not a very good manager."

While Van Gaal conceded that Welbeck has benefited from the opportunity afforded to him by Wenger, the United manager insists it is too early to judge whether he was right or wrong to let him leave.

"For Welbeck, it was a very good decision because as a line-up player, he develops himself much more," Van Gaal said. "And if it was the right decision for Manchester United, it is dependable on how we play, how we score and in what position we shall finish in the league.

"But after that you cannot say it is a very good decision or not because we are in another process to Arsenal. They have a manager who has been there for 18 years and the playing style in 18 years is the same, so that is very different. Here, Welbeck doesn’t play every match. Mostly he doesn’t play."
Danny gonna score tomorrow confirmed :ehh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
tomorrow's the day :whoo::feedme: el flabico

anyone get dibs on the thread tomorrow?

yAyYZtH.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll have that dude at work that is like, way too into his heritage?

I mean, I'm all for diversity and people being proud of who they are and their background, but I have this swarthy latino dude at my work who is just way too into being a Latino if that's a thing. Note I didn't say he's way too Latino, he's just way into the concept and idea of being a Latino. Always rolling his goddamn r's, saying words with that exaggerated latino accent, dipping in and out of Spanglish.

Just today, "Nah you should be drinking water with that limonn in it :banderas:"

Just might tell him to shut the fukk up one of these days :beli:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

I mean, I'm all for diversity and people being proud of who they are and their background, but I have this swarthy latino dude at my work who is just way too into being a Latino if that's a thing. Note I didn't say he's way too Latino, he's just way into the concept and idea of being a Latino. Always rolling his goddamn r's, saying words with that exaggerated latino accent, dipping in and out of Spanglish.

Just today, "Nah you should be drinking water with that limonn in it :banderas:"

you work with John Leguizamo?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Gotta play up that ethnicity so race card is in the game. God forbid he tries to pull it one day and everyone looks at him like "":dwillhuh:you're hispanic?!??!?"

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
you work with John Leguizamo?

I could actually see this fukkboy doing The Pest song in the morning.

Gotta play up that ethnicity so race card is in the game. God forbid he tries to pull it one day and everyone looks at him like "":dwillhuh:you're hispanic?!??!?"

Worst is when we order chipotle catering. You should hear this dude :mjcry: