Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
keown-van-nisterooy.png
was that the last time you beat us? :mjlol:

you guys will bend over as usual tomorrow i dont give a shyt if you're at home. is monreal still at CB? :lolbron:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
lou ferrigno's wife now saying the Cos tried to rape her :damn:

try to rape the Hulk's wife, brehs :aicmon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
come on, if you're gonna be a mod you have to use that to your advantage instead of pretending you're important on a D level forum

do what I did and pick fights with everyone, make 200 post threads regularly saying how better you are than everyone else cause you have that 'staff member' below your name

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
eric bana, mark ruffalo and ed norton should team up on cosby and beat the fukk outta him on some honor shyt
can't believe how many women are coming out of the woodwork with stories about this guy. if he did some shyt to Lisa Bonet :mjcry:

:avbusure: cosby gonna be the type of guy to have unflattering biographies when he bites the bullet

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Speaking of the Hulk, I still can't believe Brazil showed up for the World Cup with Hulk and Fred not just on the team, but starting nearly every match.
:mjlol:
If the world cup was secretly just a succession of CL group stage games all along that would have been a royal flush. Some gambit, fair fukks.

concise

Veteran
Daps
come on, if you're gonna be a mod you have to use that to your advantage instead of pretending you're important on a D level forum

do what I did and pick fights with everyone, make 200 post threads regularly saying how better you are than everyone else cause you have that 'staff member' below your name

I don't pretend to be important, either. :ld: