Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Got banned from the Ferguson thread :laff: :laff: :laff: so it's ok for st0rmfr0nt trolls to wild out but I say Asian people look like they have down syndrome and I get banned? :eediat:

And Tuaminator you an Islander breh you know I'm not talking about you :myman:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Got banned from the Ferguson thread :laff: :laff: :laff: so it's ok for st0rmfr0nt trolls to wild out but I say Asian people look like they have down syndrome and I get banned? :eediat:

And Tuaminator you an Islander breh you know I'm not talking about you :myman:
You are way too proud of racism breh :ld:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
this was so brutal :why:

this is awful. straight up

I personally know no one who was raped in college but that article made me think about women who changed themselves dramatically or fell apart. I probably dismissed it at as an 18-22 year old, but now I have to wonder.

Exactly same here, now you gotta go like maybe so and so :ohhh:...i was like these clowns don't even pause and go like :whoa:, yo that another human being..the breh inserting the bottle..

Damn, thanks for posting this breh :mjcry:

Comments are sorta interesting though :ehh:

When the prestige of one's alma mater is up for debate and questioned you know brehs are ready to :cape:

Your alma mater? :mjcry:, i personally just don't read any article comments..they ruin my day

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
We got it equal I don't care what any white knight gotta tell me

rickrossdrink.gif

well you are part of the mennist crowd i expected nothing less..

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
well you are part of the mennist crowd i expected nothing less..
There's things women have to go through that are fukked up and there's things men go through that are fukked up.There's some advantages/disadvantages in being a woman there's some advantages/disadvantages of being a man. It's not healthy for men and women to try and have a "oh you thanks that bad, well I had to go through..." contest

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]i was like these clowns don't even pause and go like :whoa:, yo that another human being..the breh inserting the bottle..
[...]
Herd mentality mixed with impunity feeling I guess. And terrible response from the school's board : more concerned about their tradition and reputation than the whole rape culture (yes I said it :sadcam:) in their house.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
There's things women have to go through that are fukked up and there's things men go through that are fukked up.There's some advantages/disadvantages in being a woman there's some advantages/disadvantages of being a man. It's not healthy for men and women to try and have a "oh you thanks that bad, well I had to go through..." contest

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh: yeah no way you read that article and come to this conclusion. You don't see it now, but time will help you see it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Exactly same here, now you gotta go like maybe so and so :ohhh:...i was like these clowns don't even pause and go like :whoa:, yo that another human being..the breh inserting the bottle..
or the "friends" who were worried about getting into frats and partying instead of taking her to the hospital.

THere was one girl who was in a black sorrority. She was one way, had long hair etc. Then like one weekend, everything changed. She cut her hair off and wasnt that close to her sorrors anymore. They would have events, and she would only show up to mandatory joints. I know this because she became good friends with my GF at the time and we would talk about how she changed. No idea what happened, and still dont. But it makes you think.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Herd mentality mixed with impunity feeling I guess. And terrible response from the school's board : more concerned about their tradition and reputation than the whole rape culture (yes I said it :sadcam:) in their house.

right even her friends were like, you still angry about that? get over it... odds are stacked against them you get raped and people are like c'mon stop being a baby..then authorities give you hug with :troll::skip: the entire time, knowing they won't do shyt, but ask you to think about the school..

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh: yeah no way you read that article and come to this conclusion. You don't see it now, but time will help you see it.
Remember when the draft was here and men had to go out and die in wars just cuz they were men?

Lemme know when man get paid 45M to show they bare ass on a magazine cover :sas2:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Your alma mater? :mjcry:, i personally just don't read any article comments..they ruin my day

Nah not my alma mater. I actually don't really give any fukks about my alma mater. It just that in stories like these with scandals at colleges it amazes me how people storm out of the woodwork to defend their degree and further their identity.

Got people in the comments being upset about the most minute details in the article, as if it makes the whole thing not worthwhile :heh:

Remember when the draft was here and men had to go out and die in wars just cuz they were men?

Lemme know when man get paid 45M to show they bare ass on a magazine cover :sas2:

*mou gif*