Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
just read the first few comments and first three paragraphs. confirmed: virginia is the worst state in the union.
Mississippi

Numbers don't lie check the scoreboard. Brehs leading in every possible negative metric snd statistic you can think of

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
NY on the low is up there with Maine/Massachusetts as WOAT "liberal" state. Upstate NY is some backwoods shyt full of racists woods (:mjpls:), then you have NYC where a bottle of water will run you $29 and they are literally and I mean literally in the actual meaning trying to price black people out of the citteh.

Edit - and the amount of foooookin Asians. Who let these chiggas into the country? Some of the filthiest most racist people on the planet. How can they act superior when they average height 5'6 at best, they look like aliens with them chink eyes, and smell like fish on a constant ting? You think driving in the city is bad wait until you got 10 Ling Lings right next to you on road doing Allah knows what. Make man wanna draw for the rebore whenever I gotta interact with one of them.

South Korean ting included :camby:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
saw a hilarious article (as most are these days) talking about the leagues with most parity, and two on their list were mexico and argentina

cut a season in half in a random league and call it parity brehs. people are reaching so hard to try and put across "new ideas" brehs

i quit trying to read football writing ages ago

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mississippi

Numbers don't lie check the scoreboard. Brehs leading in every possible negative metric snd statistic you can think of
what do they DO though. they have zero influence on the US, people been dippin outta MS since the 17th century, and nobody moves there

yeah it's the underbelly of the US but it just sits there. va and florida actually influence the direction of the country

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Edit - and the amount of foooookin Asians. Who let these chiggas into the country? Some of the filthiest most racist people on the planet. How can they act superior when they average height 5'6 at best, they look like aliens with them chink eyes, and smell like fish on a constant ting? You think driving in the city is bad wait until you got 10 Ling Lings right next to you on road doing Allah knows what. Make man wanna draw for the rebore whenever I gotta interact with one of them.

Complain about racism while exposing your own prejudices brehs :ehh:

people been dippin outta MS since the 17th century, and nobody moves there
:dead:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i quit trying to read football writing ages ago

I really only check out the headlines and read The Fiver myself these days.

Even reading last Friday's Barney Ronay column had me a bit misty-eyed and :aicmon:. I've read him so much I already know what he's going to say, his sentence structure, even his familiar phrases and word choice. Breh always loves to put something along the lines of, "and there's the sense that, beyond the off-field stramashes, this was a football life lived in miniature, a set-in-concrete type of player never permitted to explore the outer-limits of his footballing possibilities."

Slightly unrelated. I read an article by a writer who had, for the past four years been freelancing in NYC, and for the past year, applied for over 700 jobs and had written over 30,000 words for apps and hurdles for jobs to get a full-time, staff writing position.

She's a good writer (imo, I've read several of her pieces and blogs) but I think I've realized that writing online is one of those great paradoxes. You can get yourself out there easily enough but then actually getting one of those sacred and holy staff writing jobs for some random website is an utter ballache. But you get one of those jobs and you're creating froth and stuff that will likely be skimmed and forgotten about in an hour. Is there a paradox somewhere in there? I dunno. I've just been thinking about this all week, sorta makes you think what it's all for, all the pop culture websites, the sports journalists, the critics, so on. :mjcry:

In the end she got a job with Buzzfeed :pachaha:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
BTW I'm desi not black for future reference, if it wasnt obvious :ehh:
full

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Damn you lot more racist than Asians :ohhh:

The OG self-haters/colorists. Yall paved the way for #MidnightBoyz movement in a way :handshake:
So you understand why I don't tolerate cism. I'm fairly dark skinned not midnight but round the same skin tone as -> :ahh: so :manny:

Skin bleaching no tolerance for that :manny: