Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Arsene could get the fade, if his approval numbers got posted they'd be Dubya status :mjpls:

there's a couple dudes lIke that but not a big faction now. I used to enjoy the subforum but it got overrun by retards.
i've noticed recently that the harder the coli tries to be earth-moving intelligentsia, the more inane it becomes

it's good that young people are becoming more concerned with social issues, but this place becomes an echo chamber where self-checking gets shouted down instead of contemplated

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Arsene could get the fade, if his approval numbers got posted they'd be Dubya status :mjpls:

Naa, they'd be like ~40-50% approval rating. Probably would be Arsene's worst rating during his tenure. But nowhere near Dubya status.

Last edited:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
True. Wenger tinkered with a new form formation and didn't buy enough cover in the back too. There was rumors that Would had some targets to buy at defence but Wenger said no. Could be a rift. Plus Clement is seen as a long term replacement for Wenger.

Wenger should've bought but Bould can't catch feelings, regardless.

Why not Bergkamp or Henry as a long-term replacement?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might have to llow this thread until Saturday...last couple of non related football topics been loooong and a drain on my vibez :mjcry:

@Grams on saturday im coming for you nacca :damn:

And if arsenal and lewis win this weekend, might fucc around and change my screen name to mark the occasion :blessed:

@Grams you gon link us a pic of you wearing your welbz arsenal shirt on sat? :birdman: since you was spose to go get dat :usure:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Bury Da Bwoy i want to see that name change when lewis wins :ufdup: we already know arsenal wont beat us even if we are in a injury crisis, you guys always bend over for us

im changing to a lewis avi for a while aswell when he wraps it :ohlawd: i swear if his car gets sabotaged i will rant for weeks :mjcry:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
@Bury Da Bwoy we already know arsenal wont beat us even if we are in a injury crisis, you guys always bend over for us

Nah dude. Alexis Sanchez, Theo Walcott, and Danny Welbeck will ensure we get the W against you guys.

Face it, your team is lost without Ferguson. You'll never get back to the heights you guys once took for granted.

And why the hell did you guys pay 300K/week to Rooney? Very stupid.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bury Da Bwoy i want to see that name change when lewis wins :ufdup: we already know arsenal wont beat us even if we are in a injury crisis, you guys always bend over for us

im changing to a lewis avi for a while aswell when he wraps it :ohlawd: i swear if his car gets sabotaged i will rant for weeks :mjcry:
Mate i've set myself up for a never ending cycle of drifting between pure fury and :mjcry: if i see myself posting under bury da bwoy from monday onwards...

If lewis loses....i just....naw :sadcam:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Might have to llow this thread until Saturday...last couple of non related football topics been loooong and a drain on my vibez :mjcry:

@Grams on saturday im coming for you nacca :damn:

And if arsenal and lewis win this weekend, might fucc around and change my screen name to mark the occasion :blessed:

@Grams you gon link us a pic of you wearing your welbz arsenal shirt on sat? :birdman: since you was spose to go get dat :usure:
Here's the plan. If yall beat us tomorrow I gotta still cop the jersey. If Slew Dem Crewnited win, I don't have to buy the jersey. DEAL? :handshake: