Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ehh: I wouldn't be opposed to the changing our names to each other's names like we talked about a while back.

Posting as @Liu Kang in random threads, starting beefs, board wouldn't know what to do:banderas:
im sure someone would cockblock this tho. we'd have to do it subtly, like every 3 weeks, one of us swaps out

shyt at that point, we might as well just exchange passwords :heh:

@Liu Kang come up off that shyt, we bout to wreak havoooooooc :banderas:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I NEED this jawn

il_570xN.664260874_pe8k.jpg

img-thing

10787927_393365640830397_1618562736_n.jpg

Foooooook

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
True those North African sides always have had crazy chemistry but not necessary talent (i.e under-achieving Ivory Coast with Drogba, Kalou, Toure etc. in their prime). But I watched a lot of games of these qualifiers Cameroon have recovered pretty well after the WC disaster (no Eto'o, no Song = no problem) a bunch of French/Cameroonians youngins ballin dude named Clinton Njie plays for Lyon crazy pace and Aboubakar who plays for Porto. Senegal is also stacked with Mane form southampoton, Papis Cisse from Newcastle when fit and Demba Ba didn't even get called up for the qualifiers that's how stacked they are and Kouyate from West Ham and Diafra Sakho. That's why I love African football bruh I don't know anybody on Cape Verde's squad or Guinea's yet they qualify ahead of Nigeria

Players like Eto'o & Song were becoming more of a problem than a solution, I think the team going forward without them has been a good thing so far. Njie & Aboubakar are both still young and performing well for the team, should be interesting to see how they far in the cup, but I'm not considering Cameroon as favorites tbh. Well, being underdogs might suit them better. Senegal has a lot of depth in defense and up front, and as are talented as any other African team but I feel like they're missing a lil somthing to push them over the hump.

As for Nigeria, they had a catastrophic start to their campaign and Keshi has been subject of a lot of criticism due to his selection of players, those who weren't called up..etc. He should get sacked and the Green Eagles should start rebuilding from now. They have some talented youngsters so it shouldn't be an issue.

Cape Verde plays some enthusiastic football but they don't have the talent ot pedigree to trouble the favorites yet, but its an interesting team tho.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: I wouldn't be opposed to the changing our names to each other's names like we talked about a while back.

Posting as @Liu Kang in random threads, starting beefs, board wouldn't know what to do:banderas:
I'm a HL mod now, you don't have the right to fukk that achievement up :sadcam:

im sure someone would cockblock this tho. we'd have to do it subtly, like every 3 weeks, one of us swaps out

shyt at that point, we might as well just exchange passwords :heh:

@Liu Kang come up off that shyt, we bout to wreak havoooooooc :banderas:
Well, exchanging passwords IS the easiest way lol. Why would you want to mess up with the board by switching to existing names ? Or maybe some of you just want to watch the world burn...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm a HL mod now, you don't have the right to fukk that achievement up :sadcam:

Well, exchanging passwords IS the easiest way lol. Why would you want to mess up with the board by switching to existing names ? Or maybe some of you just want to watch the world burn...

I just watched Face/Off too :ohhh:
so there's more than one way to do this

the Face/Off: switch passwords, retain sig/avi, etc but do completely different shyt than the creator of the name
The Prestige: shared passwords, one username, one day we think that white women are goddesses, the next we think all white people need to be locked in cages and burned (actually that happens often enough on the average coli username already :patrice: )
The Beautiful Mind: we all just decide to completely reroute our coli personas and become different e-people, taking bits and pieces from each other to create some sort of disassembled OFT voltron
The Pacific Rim: we create usernames on roids that can only be handled by two people at once lest they die in the swarm of neg reps and hate PMs