Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You know he gonna welsh

:camby: :lit:
No I not

B0CcMXsCIAAIIGT.jpg:large

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Had a run-in with a member of the youtube glitterati today. And it was the saddest thing I think I've witnessed in some time.

I was sitting on the bus coming from the AT&T store, slightly upset over the fact that, despite my upgrade, the crooks at the AT&T store have been funneling customers into a despicable new AT&T next plan where you basically finance your phone. Finance a fukking phone. $34 dollars over 20 months or some shyt
xTnqfVU.png

shyt, houses are so expensive these days you need a mortgage to get them, and nikkas asking brehs to finance phones now ffs
xTnqfVU.png

Either way. I was sitting on the bus dreading having to go to the Apple store during the weekend and fight my way through the crowd just to get a new rectangle to play Plants v. Zombies 2 on when the breh Shoenice came on the bus :ohhh:

The breh who is pretty much net famous for drinking and eating a bunch of shyt on youtube. No one recognized him, or if they did, they didn't want the subsequent embarrassment of exposing themselves for actually allotting time on this Earth for watching a fat white dude destroy his innards for fame. Either way, dude was drunk as fukk, and started doing his "stand-up act" and "jokes."

It's like, you want to laugh at the dude. And he wants you to laugh and gawk and rubberneck at him because he's spent his life draining his dignity out video upload by video upload, but besides being painfully unfunny in the conventional sense, he was just sad and unfunny in the pitying sense, if you will. And then he delved into the self-promotion bits, telling people to go watch him chug a bottle of smirnoff online.

We got off at the end of the line and he stumbled into the Denver night. It's cold out there too :mjcry:

Be internet famous brehs :mjcry:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Had a run-in with a member of the youtube glitterati today. And it was the saddest thing I think I've witnessed in some time.

I was sitting on the bus coming from the AT&T store, slightly upset over the fact that, despite my upgrade, the crooks at the AT&T store have been funneling customers into a despicable new AT&T next plan where you basically finance your phone. Finance a fukking phone. $34 dollars over 20 months or some shyt
xTnqfVU.png

shyt, houses are so expensive these days you need a mortgage to get them, and nikkas asking brehs to finance phones now ffs
xTnqfVU.png

Either way. I was sitting on the bus dreading having to go to the Apple store during the weekend and fight my way through the crowd just to get a new rectangle to play Plants v. Zombies 2 on when the breh Shoenice came on the bus :ohhh:

The breh who is pretty much net famous for drinking and eating a bunch of shyt on youtube. No one recognized him, or if they did, they didn't want the subsequent embarrassment of exposing themselves for actually allotting time on this Earth for watching a fat white dude destroy his innards for fame. Either way, dude was drunk as fukk, and started doing his "stand-up act" and "jokes."

It's like, you want to laugh at the dude. And he wants you to laugh and gawk and rubberneck at him because he's spent his life draining his dignity out video upload by video upload, but besides being painfully unfunny in the conventional sense, he was just sad and unfunny in the pitying sense, if you will. And then he delved into the self-promotion bits, telling people to go watch him chug a bottle of smirnoff online.

We got off at the end of the line and he stumbled into the Denver night. It's cold out there too :mjcry:

didnt-read-lol-gif-4.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

xTnqfVU.png

xTnqfVU.png

not sure if this is some sort of guerilla marketing campaign for this guy, but if it's not, he should consider flooding forums with posts like this one

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Right. We'll all stop posting so we can read your football posts that consist of "lol's" and Steve Bould sacking rumors.

not sure if this is some sort of guerilla marketing campaign for this guy, but if it's not, he should consider flooding forums with posts like this one

I need to get on the Shoenice street team :mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Right. We'll all stop posting so we can read your football posts that consist of "lol's" and Steve Bould sacking rumors.

I need to get on the Shoenice street team :mjcry:
looks like you're already on it breh :mjcry:

me?
xTnqfVU.png
i'm on the steve bould street team :jawalrus:

btw i think you have the GOAT avi. not even sure what episode that's from but it makes me laugh. i might steal it and change my screen name name to penf1eld :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
looks like you're already on it breh :mjcry:

me?
xTnqfVU.png
i'm on the steve bould street team :jawalrus:

btw i think you have the GOAT avi. not even sure what episode that's from but it makes me laugh. i might steal it and change my screen name name to penf1eld :ehh:

John Swartzwelder in the insane asylum. Hurricane Neddy