Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
He an amazing player. If he had amazing finishing he would be the best in the world right now.

Yet, if Giroud had HALF of Hazard's finishing, Arsenal would've already won a couple of premier league titles.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
What about germany? Belgium needs better coaching same goes for holland with there recent run of games. Wilmot starting fellani over naiggon baffles me the most.

My bad bruh forgot all about the WC champs but Holland does not scare me to beat France that awful display against Iceland was proof they beat up Latvia last game. I don't get why Deguzman doesn't get any run for holland imagine him back Swansea

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Lets try to avoid that topic now:sas2:

LOL!

I'm a HUGE Arsenal fan. Arsenal only English team I can support. I've supported the team since the days of Bergkamp and Vieira.

And unless something happens in the winter transfer market or we keep our players healthy, this season is looking dim.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
My bad bruh forgot all about the WC champs but Holland does not scare me to beat France that awful display against Iceland was proof they beat up Latvia last game. I don't get why Deguzman doesn't get any run for holland imagine him back Swansea
De guzman plays more nervously when he puts on that holland uniform i dont know why. But i rate him more then wilnajdum...But yeah they been shyt cause of gus hiddinks tactics and also calling up players like rvp who doesnt deserve to be starting. Huntelaar is more of a threat in gus hiddinks tactics. Also the defence needs to be fixed guys like bruno martin indi have been having awful games.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
LOL!

I'm a HUGE Arsenal fan. Arsenal only English team I can support. I've supported the team since the days of Bergkamp and Vieira.

And unless something happens in the winter transfer market or we keep our players healthy, this season is looking dim.
They need a DM and new CB to partnet up with koch...mertersacker can read the game well but hes to slow. Also guys like arteta and flamini need to go. Imbula or kongabia would been amazing signings for arsenal. I think imo its wenger whos holding them back.

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
They need a DM and new CB to partnet up with koch...mertersacker can read the game well but hes to slow. Also guys like arteta and flamini need to go. Imbula or kongabia would been amazing signings for arsenal. I think imo its wenger whos holding them back.

Word is today, Steve Bould getting the sack and replacing him with Paul clement.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps

1. Yes, we need a holding midfielder. What the F*CK happened to Samir Khedira? Kondogbia would be a dream. He's only going to become more expensive since he's in Spain and he's so young. I like Imbula as well.
2. We need another CB.
3. Arteta's the captain (?) so I doubt he'll go. I have a soft spot for Flamini because he's one of the few players who play with an intensity. And he doesn't hold back.
4. I don't think it's Wenger holding them back but he does have his faults. He's stubborn when it comes to transfers and personnel decisions. Also his tactics are off a lot of times. But I wouldn't dare replace Wenger. Who would we replace him with?

And we should've signed Serge Aurier.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir

Those two young dudes are beasts in the middle Imbula is a little bit of a head case doens't play with france u21 because he dissed the coach (Sagnol) but other than that he has been flourishing under bielsa at OM. Arsenal fans boy I feel sorry for you guys the latest news is Wenger should be out I agree especially his games against the top 4

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Those two young dudes are beasts in the middle Imbula is a little bit of a head case doens't play with france u21 because he dissed the coach (Sagnol) but other than that he has been flourishing under bielsa at OM. Arsenal fans boy I feel sorry for you guys the latest news is Wenger should be out I agree especially his games against the top 4

I call shenanigans.

Wenger makes the Board wayyyyyy too much money to be sacked. Plus, he's kept them in the top 4 and in the Champions' League while Arsenal was trying to balance the books because of the move to the new stadium. Furthermore, he's an icon and Arsenal's most successful manager. Who the hell would they replace him with?

I don't buy it at all.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Arsene will leave the club when he retires or dies. It's the only way out for him.

Hope those rumors about Bould being pushed out are untrue. I have read stuff about he and Arsene clashing because of certain players Bould wanted to bring in.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
running into some of the weirdo realpolitik cornballs who support israel as some sort of wide receiver for american jingoism :mjlol:
shyt is :dwillhuh: :snoop: personified

they've never even met a jew, nor a muslim, for that matter, but they're fully aware of what needs to be done there

:lupe: is there a realpolitik contingent on the coli now that you're referencing? :lupe: i dont pay much mind to HL

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Arsene could get the fade, if his approval numbers got posted they'd be Dubya status :mjpls:

:lupe: is there a realpolitik contingent on the coli now that you're referencing? :lupe: i dont pay much mind to HL
there's a couple dudes lIke that but not a big faction now. I used to enjoy the subforum but it got overrun by retards.