Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
i too think expanding settlements is disgusting and bigoted, and needs to stop yesterday. i said as much in the original post when i said the same notion applies to those in gaza and east jerusalem
fair enough :ehh:

imho, the ideal situation for me was for the jews to receive a portion of Germany for autonomous rule, and the same for black people in the United States

we gotta deal with what we have now, but at any rate i think it's pretty tough to divorce the idea of zionism in real-time from the israeli government itself as much as we can say 'oh not all of them are like this'

zionism in theory will continue to be translated into the acts of the knesset in practice.
My nikka Broletariat subtly said Israelis aren't real Jews by putting descent in quotes
Nah i don't believe in that hebrew israelite 5% power ranger bullshyt, i used quotes because the way judaism ties in and out of ethnicities is complex and can't be summed up by haphazardly calling jews a uniform 'people'.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
i just linked to a prominent jewish group that attacks hasbara as xenophobic propaganda, but ok

not only are 60% (perhaps 2/3 was wrought of laziness, or bad math, probably both) of israelis mizrahim, but most ashkenazim are genetically linked to mizrahim, anyway, and if you REALLY REALLY WANT, we can get into how genetics is 100% irrelevant in the idea of self-determination of both palestinian and israeli peoples, seeing as how it's an issue of LAND, not of religion or DNA. but i'm confident you haven't actually read anything i've written here with great scrutiny, mostly because that's intellectually impossible for your sluggishly pruning mind, so i'd understand if you're already lost. just let me know breh, i'm a teacher at heart, i'll redirect

:dwillhuh: oh i get it now

fukk ugandans too, amirite. they should just displace themselves already. why are they hogging all that land they could just offer up to displaced arabs?

nary a fukk indeed :mjcry:

why dont you tell me, @Max B what is my opinion on Gaza and the plight of palestinians under the israeli occupation, exactly?
Ur opinion for palestine is irrelevant you support zionism enough said. Also what you said khazars are not linked to miras please i can tell a difference between a european and a semetic person lol. Please explain to me what zionism is? Or should i search up that wolf blizer vid that explains it

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
i just linked to a prominent jewish group that attacks hasbara as xenophobic propaganda, but ok

not only are 60% (perhaps 2/3 was wrought of laziness, or bad math, probably both) of israelis mizrahim, but most ashkenazim are genetically linked to mizrahim, anyway, and if you REALLY REALLY WANT, we can get into how genetics is 100% irrelevant in the idea of self-determination of both palestinian and israeli peoples, seeing as how it's an issue of LAND, not of religion or DNA. but i'm confident you haven't actually read anything i've written here with great scrutiny, mostly because that's intellectually impossible for your sluggishly pruning mind, so i'd understand if you're already lost. just let me know breh, i'm a teacher at heart, i'll redirect

:dwillhuh: oh i get it now

fukk ugandans too, amirite. they should just displace themselves already. why are they hogging all that land they could just offer up to displaced arabs?

nary a fukk indeed :mjcry:

why dont you tell me, @Max B what is my opinion on Gaza and the plight of palestinians under the israeli occupation, exactly?

:russ: what sources are you using breh.

whats his name? :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fair enough :ehh:

imho, the ideal situation for me was for the jews to receive a portion of Germany for autonomous rule, and the same for black people in the United States

we gotta deal with what we have now, but at any rate i think it's pretty tough to divorce the idea of zionism in real-time from the israeli government itself as much as we can say 'oh not all of them are like this'

zionism in theory will continue to be translated into the acts of the knesset in practice.

Nah i don't believe in that hebrew israelite 5% power ranger bullshyt, i used quotes because the way judaism ties in and out of ethnicities is complex and can't be summed up by haphazardly calling jews a uniform 'people'.
agreed 100%

jews should been granted germany yeah, but "helping" them to the middle east was really a way to boot the jews outta europe after centuries of "the jewish question". so it was a non-starter

Ur opinion for palestine is irrelevant you support zionism enough said. Also what you said khazars are not linked to miras please i can tell a difference between a european and a semetic person lol. Please explain to me what zionism is? Or should i search up that wolf blizer vid that explains it
:heh: ok breh, take a breather

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Current defending champions Nigeria didn't qualify for the AFCON in Equatorial Guinea. Bolasie's DR Congo qualifies at their expense in as the best 3rd place team out of all the groups (played in a Group with Ivory Coast and Cameroon as top two teams). List of qualified teams are: Equatorial Guinea (organisateur), South Africa, Congo-Brazzaville, Algeria, Mali, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Cameroon (stacked-favorite) , Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Cap Verde, Zambia, Tunisia, Sénégal (Second favorite) et DR Congo
the thing about this is that is sounds impressive but isn't

2 wins against Sierra Leone and 1 against CIV? :stopitslime:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
but "helping" them to the middle east was really a way to boot the jews outta europe after centuries of "the jewish question". so it was a non-starter
I like to think it also received and continues to receive (and especially in the US) support from evangelicals/fervent christians because of the role it's supposed to play in the rapture, that' can't be ignored imo

TH4zNae.png

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Jews should not be in the Middle East grant them land of the aggressors (Germany) of the Holocaust none of these things would happen of dudes running up in a place of worship and offing people. You have sensitivities from whites in the US about even granting black Americans reparations (biggest crime in recent human history was the trans atlantic slave trade/second to that Congolese slaughter at the hands of Belgium) yet we allocate a whole region of the Middle East to persecuted people while displacing others

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I think also African FAs are extremely disorganized and parents of those dudes who have left Africa don't encourage their kids to play in their parents' country because of it.
Its cause thy see there parents homeland as a plan b if they dont make it to france. Hell of drogba wasnt such a late bloomer he would be starting on france squad instead of civ.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Its cause thy see there parents homeland as a plan b if they dont make it to france. Hell of drogba wasnt such a late bloomer he would be starting on france squad instead of civ.

I get what you are saying but Didier is a different breed though I think this dude is a pan African on the low dude married a muslim Malian wife when he probably had all the European ass he could have picked lol

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Is this true? I thought Drogba always wanted to play for CV since he was a kid.

Henry, Drogba, and Zidane in the France attack would've been INSANE.