Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So I've been dating my girl who's an 11th grade high school teacher for about a year now and all of her students are basically in love with her, male and female alike. She'll show me things that the boys write on their exams and shyt and it always leaves me :dead:. She just sent me this:

iPmxszJ.jpg

Brings back memories of me in high school when my senior year English teacher was this slim, fit-thick Italiana. Her ass was :ohlawd:. I wasn't as bold as this new generation to write the shyt they write my girl though. They pretty much have open conversation about wanting to smash my girl over Twitter...and the teachers check Twitter all the time. :snoop:

Come to think of it...that teacher I had in high school was pretty much identical to my girl now. :shaq:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
All fun and chotlin' until your bae runs into one of them swaggerful 11th graders that we hear so much about in the news and delivers a stern adolescent dikking in between trading pogs and posting unfunny videos on vine...or whatever it is kids do these days :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
The boy Sturridge out for 6 weeks :damn:

Liverpool traded Suarez, that was the end of his chapter :ucof:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I've been dating my girl who's an 11th grade high school teacher for about a year now and all of her students are basically in love with her, male and female alike. She'll show me things that the boys write on their exams and shyt and it always leaves me :dead:. She just sent me this:

iPmxszJ.jpg

Brings back memories of me in high school when my senior year English teacher was this slim, fit-thick Italiana. Her ass was :ohlawd:. I wasn't as bold as this new generation to write the shyt they write my girl though. They pretty much have open conversation about wanting to smash my girl over Twitter...and the teachers check Twitter all the time. :snoop:

Come to think of it...that teacher I had in high school was pretty much identical to my girl now. :shaq:

:dead:

Seriously though, doesn't it seem like in the last year or 2 that teachers fukking students has become prevalent? Perhaps I just wasn't paying attention like that before but it seems to be happening at a ridiculous rate nowadays.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's a wrap for Liverpool. Another 6 weeks of Fraudotelli leading the line.

Will he even score a league goal before Sturridge returns? I bet all my coli cash that he won't. He's 0 in 7 as it stands and 2* in 12 in all comps :scust:
*Goals against Ludogorets and an understrength Swansea in the League Cup :scust:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
All fun and chotlin' until your bae runs into one of them swaggerful 11th graders that we hear so much about in the news and delivers a stern adolescent dikking in between trading pogs and posting unfunny videos on vine...or whatever it is kids do these days :mjcry:
oprah.gif

She teaches in a district with nothing but rich, nerdy cacs, Asians, and Indians. Plus, she would never cheat on me with anyone. :smile:

or she'll be in a body bag and thrown in the East River

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
We good breh

jayzyikes.gif
when a group of people are consistently degraded and treated like shyt in their countries, they deserve the right to represent and defend themselves, regardless of what @Broletariat, @Grams, or @Francis thinks of them

and yes, this applies to people in gaza and east jerusalem

if @Grams, @Broletariat or @Francis actually knew anything about the idea of zionism, they would know an unfortunately silenced school of thought within it fundamentally believes that it cannot exist without amends and peace made on both sides of the israeli-palestinian borders and does not support the actions of the israeli government in the least

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukkin @Francis, man.

oprah.gif

She teaches in a district with nothing but rich, nerdy cacs, Asians, and Indians. Plus, she would never cheat on me with anyone. :smile:

or she'll be in a body bag and thrown in the East River

Dileep getting it in :bow:

Rich Kids of Instagram is about as bad as a class of virile young nikkas...when it comes to situations like this :mjpls:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
if @Grams, @Broletariat or @Francis actually knew anything about the idea of zionism, they would know an unfortunately silenced school of thought within it fundamentally believes that it cannot exist without amends and peace made on both sides of the israeli-palestinian borders and does not support the actions of the israeli government in the least
cool story bro. I recognize that not all zionists are violent warmongers and people of Jewish 'descent' and religion have encountered unbelievable bigotry. I also recognize that creating a state for the jews post world war ii had merit as well. That said, gonna go ahead and side with the native people being displaced here