Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
when a group of people are consistently degraded and treated like shyt in their countries, they deserve the right to represent and defend themselves, regardless of what @Broletariat, @Grams, or @Francis thinks of them

and yes, this applies to people in gaza and east jerusalem

if @Grams, @Broletariat or @Francis actually knew anything about the idea of zionism, they would know an unfortunately silenced school of thought within it fundamentally believes that it cannot exist without amends and peace made on both sides of the israeli-palestinian borders and does not support the actions of the israeli government in the least

:snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
cool story bro. I recognize that not all zionists are violent warmongers and people of Jewish 'descent' and religion have encountered unbelievable bigotry. I also recognize that creating a state for the jews post world war ii had merit as well. That said, gonna go ahead and side with the native people being displaced here
2/3 of Israelis are mizrahim though, so "native" is not the key term here, then.

i too think expanding settlements is disgusting and bigoted, and needs to stop yesterday. i said as much in the original post when i said the same notion applies to those in gaza and east jerusalem

the knife of self-determination and self-defense cuts in every direction. black americans deserve autonomy in a broad sense because it's been made clear that (at least) local authorities can't protect them and have too often persecuted them. the same goes for indigenous peoples of the americas, shi'a in saudi arabia and coptics in egypt. this isn't about the ideology or sense of identity i may or may not align myself with.

Zionists don't support the action of the israeli government? :comeon:
mind-blowing, i know, they dont all have big noses or work in finance, either
http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/ and that's just one website, put your feet on the ground and witness facts or leave the discussion to proper gentlemen

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
when a group of people are consistently degraded and treated like shyt in their countries, they deserve the right to represent and defend themselves, regardless of what @Broletariat, @Grams, or @Francis thinks of them

and yes, this applies to people in gaza and east jerusalem

if @Grams, @Broletariat or @Francis actually knew anything about the idea of zionism, they would know an unfortunately silenced school of thought within it fundamentally believes that it cannot exist without amends and peace made on both sides of the israeli-palestinian borders and does not support the actions of the israeli government in the least
Yo just stop breh. You dont know what zionism is wow:mjlol:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
you're pretty far outta your depth here, junior, i'll take it easy on you if you'd like to spar though
Uh ok? Didnt you not say zionism does not support the israeli gov action? Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard you made an hasbara look good fam. Also majority of israelis are khazars not mirza aka middle eastern jews who are actualy "semetic"

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Current defending champions Nigeria didn't qualify for the AFCON in Equatorial Guinea. Bolasie's DR Congo qualifies at their expense in as the best 3rd place team out of all the groups (played in a Group with Ivory Coast and Cameroon as top two teams). List of qualified teams are: Equatorial Guinea (organisateur), South Africa, Congo-Brazzaville, Algeria, Mali, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Cameroon (stacked-favorite) , Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Cap Verde, Zambia, Tunisia, Sénégal (Second favorite) et DR Congo

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Zionism isnt a movement anyone should be proud of or atleast compare it to black movement or the mujahadeen. There not under nazi regime anymore so who are ty revolting against? They have country where they got it out of sympathy those fukks coulda had uganda but instead being greedy had to displaced millions of people to get peice of land. Gaza is open air prison but yet you fukks are saying zionism doesnt support the israeli gov. What kinda dumbass says that

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Current defending champions Nigeria didn't qualify for the AFCON in Equatorial Guinea. Bolasie's DR Congo qualifies at their expense in as the best 3rd place team out of all the groups (played in a Group with Ivory Coast and Cameroon as top two teams). List of qualified teams are: Equatorial Guinea (organisateur), South Africa, Congo-Brazzaville, Algeria, Mali, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Cameroon (stacked-favorite) , Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Cap Verde, Zambia, Tunisia, Sénégal (Second favorite) et DR Congo
Algeria is looking like to be the next african power house. Egypt wont be winning african cup anytime soon. Those would always win it but never qualify for the world cup

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
cool story bro. I recognize that not all zionists are violent warmongers and people of Jewish 'descent' and religion have encountered unbelievable bigotry. I also recognize that creating a state for the jews post world war ii had merit as well. That said, gonna go ahead and side with the native people being displaced here
My nikka Broletariat subtly said Israelis aren't real Jews by putting descent in quotes

Uh ok? Didnt you not say zionism does not support the israeli gov action? Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard you made an hasbara look good fam. Also majority of israelis are khazars not mirza aka middle eastern jews who are actualy "semetic"
My nikka Max came out and said it with narry a fukk :mjlol:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Algeria is looking like to be the next african power house. Egypt wont be winning african cup anytime soon. Those would always win it but never qualify for the world cup

Algeria is getting them French scraps, so they got a massive advantage.

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir

True those North African sides always have had crazy chemistry but not necessary talent (i.e under-achieving Ivory Coast with Drogba, Kalou, Toure etc. in their prime). But I watched a lot of games of these qualifiers Cameroon have recovered pretty well after the WC disaster (no Eto'o, no Song = no problem) a bunch of French/Cameroonians youngins ballin dude named Clinton Njie plays for Lyon crazy pace and Aboubakar who plays for Porto. Senegal is also stacked with Mane form southampoton, Papis Cisse from Newcastle when fit and Demba Ba didn't even get called up for the qualifiers that's how stacked they are and Kouyate from West Ham and Diafra Sakho. That's why I love African football bruh I don't know anybody on Cape Verde's squad or Guinea's yet they qualify ahead of Nigeria

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i just linked to a prominent jewish group that attacks hasbara as xenophobic propaganda, but ok

not only are 60% (perhaps 2/3 was wrought of laziness, or bad math, probably both) of israelis mizrahim, but most ashkenazim are genetically linked to mizrahim, anyway, and if you REALLY REALLY WANT, we can get into how genetics is 100% irrelevant in the idea of self-determination of both palestinian and israeli peoples, seeing as how it's an issue of LAND, not of religion or DNA. but i'm confident you haven't actually read anything i've written here with great scrutiny, mostly because that's intellectually impossible for your sluggishly pruning mind, so i'd understand if you're already lost. just let me know breh, i'm a teacher at heart, i'll redirect

Zionism isnt a movement anyone should be proud of or atleast compare it to black movement or the mujahadeen. There not under nazi regime anymore so who are ty revolting against? They have country where they got it out of sympathy those fukks coulda had uganda but instead being greedy had to displaced millions of people to get peice of land. Gaza is open air prison but yet you fukks are saying zionism doesnt support the israeli gov. What kinda dumbass says that
:dwillhuh: oh i get it now

fukk ugandans too, amirite. they should just displace themselves already. why are they hogging all that land they could just offer up to displaced arabs?

nary a fukk indeed :mjcry:

why dont you tell me, @Max B what is my opinion on Gaza and the plight of palestinians under the israeli occupation, exactly?