Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
All Kanye West has done after 2008 is mine bandcamp / boiler room / pitchfork for 'hot' 'underground' material from a bunch of different sources and then slam it all together with middling results. I can't take these people who call MBTDF classic seriously; shyt is a badly edited sonic mess, mixed terribly, and is listenable only cause of guest efforts imo.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

rickrossdrink.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Well thats my dream too. I really dont want to pay for school, but I have no choice. I also dont have the connects to make moves I want.
what you wanna do breh :lupe: tap those nigerian oil fields?

All Kanye West has done after 2008 is mine bandcamp / boiler room / pitchfork for 'hot' 'underground' material from a bunch of different sources and then slam it all together with middling results. I can't take these people who call MBTDF classic seriously; shyt is a badly edited sonic mess, mixed terribly, and is listenable only cause of guest efforts imo.
kanye has been garbage since graduation, with a few bangers here and there

:ehh: true but he's in a country that's foundationally white and christian innit

if a muslim public figure in an islamic country talked like that about european non-muslims some would be shocked and offended and he might have lost his job, but he wouldn't be hanging from a tree either

it's why i believe in collective movements like zionism, kurdish and black nationalism, for example, because it's dangerous to let someone outside of your own circle be your security

that being said, those movements can turn ugly with xenophobia and resentment when they don't need to

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
what you wanna do breh :lupe: tap those nigerian oil fields?

kanye has been garbage since graduation, with a few bangers here and there

:ehh: true but he's in a country that's foundationally white and christian innit

if a muslim public figure in an islamic country talked like that about european non-muslims some would be shocked and offended and he might have lost his job, but he wouldn't be hanging from a tree either

it's why i believe in collective movements like zionism, kurdish and black nationalism, for example, because it's dangerous to let someone outside of your own circle be your security

that being said, those movements can turn ugly with xenophobia and resentment when they don't need to

We good breh

jayzyikes.gif

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
this ched evans thing is getting crazy mates. He served his time and should be able to play. Those crazy feminist wouldn't care if he was re-hired by McDonald or a warehouse after he got out. Football is his career, the only skill he has, LET CHED PLAY, LET CHED PLAY, LET CHED PLAY