Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I got this right now

51GO%2BsxPFrL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Plus study notes and flash cards on my phone, I kinda know some of the stuff but I want make sure I cover all the bases. I think I would be ready for 801 next month and 802 in Jan.

I skimmed through that book, it's pretty good. I like your method, and spacing out the two exams is ideal. Remind me to upload this "cheat sheet" I have for the 802 after you pass the 801, it's 4 pages and I felt like it prepared me well for the 802. Best of luck to you breh.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - this is a long ass title for an album right chea. Let's take a look at some of the songs from this album

"I bet you look good on the dancefloor"
"Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured"
"Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But..."

And the most :longforman:

"You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me" :gwreallynikka:

My cac nikka Alex Turner :snoop:

Assorted

"Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?"
"If You Found This It's Probably Too Late"
"Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend"
"What If You Were Right The First Time"
"Don't Forget Whose Legs You're On"
"Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You"
"Don't Sit Down 'Cause I Moved Your Chair"

There's some other borderline ones but I didn't want to beg

I'm bored brehs allow me :yeshrug:

@SCORCH :myman:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - this is a long ass title for an album right chea. Let's take a look at some of the songs from this album

"I bet you look good on the dancefloor"
"Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured"
"Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But..."

And the most :longforman:

"You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me" :gwreallynikka:

My cac nikka Alex Turner :snoop:

Assorted

"Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?"
"If You Found This It's Probably Too Late"
"Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend"
"What If You Were Right The First Time"
"Don't Forget Whose Legs You're On"
"Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You"
"Don't Sit Down 'Cause I Moved Your Chair"

There's some other borderline ones but I didn't want to beg

I'm bored brehs allow me :yeshrug:

@SCORCH :myman:

Oddly enough his solo ep has all short titles :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Haven't listened yet. Breh released two albums in 9 months
EgQbjiA.png
and still kinda fukk him with that movin' bass song, thought i was gonna get a fire guest verse from jay and instead a chorus :shaq2:

Yeah. It's not like his subject matter had depths to it in the first place but he's definitely spread himself thin. I sorta caught on GFID that it's all the same shyt and stopped caring. Though the Rich Forever mixtape was damn good from what I remember. That was his peak.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah. It's not like his subject matter had depths to it in the first place but he's definitely spread himself thin. I sorta caught on GFID that it's all the same shyt and stopped caring. Though the Rich Forever mixtape was damn good from what I remember. That was his peak.
This is basically Rich Forever: The Album

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Grad School brehs, put me onto the GRE game.
not in grad school cause im bout that life, that real real life, fukk grad school :pacspit:
my wife is a doctoral candidate :mjcry:

but i was in it for a while, and didn't study a lick for the gre and did well. what kinda program are you interested in?

you seen that HBO doc with dave grohl on the DC gogo and punk scenes in the 70s and 80s? :ehh: more punk than gogo because it's dave grohl but it's got good footage, some cool shyt on bad brains especially

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
not in grad school cause im bout that life, that real real life, fukk grad school :pacspit:
my wife is a doctoral candidate :mjcry:

but i was in it for a while, and didn't study a lick for the gre and did well. what kinda program are you interested in?
MBA and a Comm joint. Comm, I know I dont need the GRE, but I wanna get an MBA eventually.

This struggle, fam :mjcry:

you seen that HBO doc with dave grohl on the DC gogo and punk scenes in the 70s and 80s? :ehh: more punk than gogo because it's dave grohl but it's got good footage, some cool shyt on bad brains especially
whats it called? i heard about it, but forgot about it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
This is basically Rich Forever: The Album

:ehh: yeah listening to it now. It's not bad. Just sorta middling.

It's crazy (and I might be talking outta my ass here) how rap music is one of those music genres where you can actually get away with doing the same shyt every album. There's not much variation between records, even by the great artists. Kanye is really the only one that has expanded and experimented every album (for better or worse) whereas in rock (I guess. Maybe that indie rock/rock that we listen these days) you can get away with doing it but it's sorta looked down upon.

And speaking of Kanye that Pusha T song :mjlol: sounds like some knock off Cannibal Ox shyt. I can't even describe what it sounds like, it sounds like it's from space, but not in a good way.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
MBA and a Comm joint. Comm, I know I dont need the GRE, but I wanna get an MBA eventually.

This struggle, fam :mjcry:

whats it called? i heard about it, but forgot about it.
i'm quietly trying to go the independent/small business route. i was at a franchise a few years ago, and now im with a small family company, both management positions. beyond money and success and all that, one of my tangible goals is to avoid more school at all costs, unless i want to do it or it's a part-time certification program

doc is a series called sonic highways, they're going around the country recording different songs in different cities and doing a doc on each city's scene. kinda dope

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:ehh: yeah listening to it now. It's not bad. Just sorta middling.

It's crazy (and I might be talking outta my ass here) how rap music is one of the music genres where you can actually get away with doing the same shyt every album. There's not much variation between records, even by the great artists. Kanye is really the only one that has expanded and experimented every album (for better or worse) whereas in rock (mainly what I'm talking about) you can get away with doing it but it's sorta looked down upon.

And speaking of Kanye that Pusha T song :mjlol: sounds like some knock off Cannibal Ox shyt.
Yep. Basically. Now only can you get away with doing the same shyt, it's demanded of you and not expanding is absolutely looked down upon.

Rap as a genre is absolutely broken. It's why it's populated by and large by buffoons on every end of the spectrum.

It's a shame there are legit black musical geniuses whose entire careers are spent fighting for relevancy in a cesspool

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i'm quietly trying to go the independent/small business route. i was at a franchise a few years ago, and now im with a small family company, both management positions. beyond money and success and all that, one of my tangible goals is to avoid more school at all costs, unless i want to do it or it's a part-time certification program

doc is a series called sonic highways, they're going around the country recording different songs in different cities and doing a doc on each city's scene. kinda dope
Well thats my dream too. I really dont want to pay for school, but I have no choice. I also dont have the connects to make moves I want.