Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Went to grab something to eat and came back to see we lost 4-1.

Kilnsmann about to wear out his welcome, imo.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Tottenham braced for second bid from new consortium
Anonymous Californian group interested in making approach for Spurs

A second United States consortium is considering a takeover offer forTottenham Hotspur following firm interest earlier in the season by the Cain Hoy group.

The new potential owners are based in California and, although they count a major finance company among their backers, are choosing to remain anonymous.

City sources, however, have confirmed to Telegraph Sport that there is a second American consortium taking soundings on the situation at Tottenham.

Cain Hoy did explore the possibility of making an offer in September but, with the majority owner Joe Lewis understood to value the club and stadium project at close to £1 billion, decided not to make a bid.

Spurs are in the process of seeking funding for a new stadium and, although they have held talks with various financial institutions, have stressed that no discussions have been held with any potential buyers of the club.

One possible solution, however, would be for Spurs to find a buyer who is also willing to take on the stadium project, hence the potential outlay of almost £1 billion.

Spurs surely need to resolve the ongoing stadium issue to consistently realise their ambition of Champions Leaguefootball and, after 11 games this season, are languishing in the bottom half of thePremier League.

However, Daniel Levy, the chairman, has signalled his support for Mauricio Pochettino, the manager, by sanctioning an attempt to persuade Southampton’s head of recruitment Paul Mitchell to join Tottenham.

Save us yanks:cape:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I nominate @SCORCH or another of the Chelsea contingent to make the :wumgersmirk::titlelolololock: thread. Or @SubZeroDegrees

brehs, I'm please to announce I paid for the voucher for the a+. I'm officially working on them certs.

what materials (if any) are you using to study for it? that's one of the two certs I got at the beginning of the month.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I nominate @SCORCH or another of the Chelsea contingent to make the :wumgersmirk::titlelolololock: thread. Or @SubZeroDegrees

what materials (if any) are you using to study for it? that's one of the two certs I got at the beginning of the month.

I got this right now

51GO%2BsxPFrL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Plus study notes and flash cards on my phone, I kinda know some of the stuff but I want make sure I cover all the bases. I think I would be ready for 801 next month and 802 in Jan.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Man, yesterday I went to the booth and saw the Rick Ross thread and was like, "Alright, guess I'll listen to the Ross album"

And then clicked the first page and something came over me. A great enervation of the soul. I looked at the two album covers, assessed that it was Rick Ross, turned over the title of the album several times in my head and was just like, "I just can't do this :ffs:" and x'd out.

Gonna try again tonight :mjcry:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Man, yesterday I went to the booth and saw the Rick Ross thread and was like, "Alright, guess I'll listen to the Ross album"

And then clicked the first page and something came over me. A great enervation of the soul. I looked at the two album covers, assessed that it was Rick Ross, turned over the title of the album several times in my head and was just like, "I just can't do this :ffs:" and x'd out.

Gonna try again tonight :mjcry:
A Ross album isn't something you listen to at your desk though. You put it on when you're on the way to the gym :birdman: