Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This Grams does seem angry/bitter tbf.

It's really not hard to find a non-shady woman. That being said it can be difficult to find a non-shady woman who isn't boring, but that's another discussion.
Maybe in UK where it rains all the time and the heaux ugly af so they gotta make sure they aren't shady true

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Don't grab this mic, it gets too hot :takedat:
67037-Christian-Bale-oh-kiss-reactio-NZEo.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Maybe in UK where it rains all the time and the heaux ugly af so they gotta make sure they aren't shady true
Not sure how the weather correlates with how shady a woman is.

These bytches done fried ya brain m8.

Like i said it's really not, you're either looking in the wrong places or have zero craic.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I texted someone "the only reason I'm with you is because you're skinny and have massive t*ts.

Reply: lol I know

and that's why I'm fond of her :wub:
See that reply in itself would infuriate me.

WHERES YA BANTZ LUV.

I'm lucky my current GF has some bantz. For example i just sent her a voice clip singing a song and she replied saying she hates me and hopes i die.

A keeper, that one,.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
had my share of smart sassy ones, somehow one that just defers to you and knows you're always right is :ahh:

like when she actually gets the better of me in a conversation she'll be in awe cause that never happens . like "i'm gonna enjoy this one" :laugh: :ahh:
Oh don't get me wrong, she wouldn't dare be serious sassy with me out of fear of pissing me off. She in DEEP.

You'll be going after the sass again soon pal, low confidence/self esteem gets properly annoying/unattractive after a while.:scust:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just saw Interstellar.

Well I really liked it but it's easy because I usually like epic stuff and Nolan flicks. Proper suspense, great cliffhangers (really unexpected lol), good OST by the Gawd Zimmer, and nice acting and space scenes which were on par with Gravity. What was even nicer was that there was some old man at the end of the movie that did a breakdown of it for everybody (he was standing in the darkness when the end credits were rolling lol) and I did find what he said interesting so just sharing :

He started by saying that their was 3 main ideas/concepts behind the movie :
- The huge parallel between the move from Old Europe to New "Americas" (New world, which is the previous big "discovery" of our specie) and the one from Earth to "Brand's (new) world" (no pun lol just re read that but really Brand New World :ohhh:) and how humanity in order to evolve/adapt needs (when it's necessary) to move from an old world to a new one. And therefore as America was the previous "new world", it's only right that Americans were the one to discover the new new one.

- The compossibility concept (from Leibniz) which states that we live in the best of possible worlds because everything that happened led to it and it couldn't be otherwise. This concept has been used already in La Jetée from Chris Marker :
Humanity is in danger and the WWIII which was a nuclear one is about to end Earth. A man is sent to the future to find a woman who he will truly love and through that connexion, he will be able to help people from the past
And also differently developped by Malik in the Tree of Life :
A 100 year old tree is the reason the last burgeon exist because everything that happen from the tree's birth led to it
In both flicks and in Nolan's one, the past helps the future and the future "helps" the past (somehow), it's a closed circle and the proof that our world is the best of all possibilities because it's the result of the best possible actions to maintain its course.

- The Bible/God imprint on the movie (which was the biggest in his mind)
1. The concept of dust meaning the end of times comes from the "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". So Earth being overwhelmed by dust meant its end both in reality but also biblically
2. Following the compossibility, it's proof that God (and its goodness, Leibniz was a believer apparently) exists because the puzzle always find a way to solve itself and because God supposedly set the things in motion, he's the reason blablabla even if it requires to bend time and the fourth and fifth dimension.

So he ended up saying that Interstellar was in fact a highly religious movie (which I disagree with but that's another debate).

There was only three things that did get me mad :
- Fukkin american/NASA flags in new worlds :beli: I'm sorry but Nolan is better than this even though I can understand the logic (old/new world stuff) but come on... Should have been a worldwide stuff honestly and I'm getting tired of the USA always being the ones who save the world. I know it's Hollywood but I really thought Nolan wouldn't have gone that way.
- Cooper not being reduced to an infinitesimal particle entering the black hole ! Big :snoop: at that I'm sorry. I legit thought that Nolan would have enter the metaphysics theme from there (spirits or minds though he kinda did with "love") as matter (and therefore the body) shouldn't even have mattered (no pun) at that point. I really wanted to see McGawdnaughey being distorted to nothingness and reduce to the state of a thinking mind. Would have been more "believable" IMO (I know it's fiction) than his ship being slowly disintegrating and him being able to eject. :beli:
- I wanted to see Cooper join Brand because she was right all along.

And lol at Matt Damon out of nowhere. I legit did the :krs: when I saw him.

And I knew from the get go that the ghost was Cooper. I know you Nolan bros, you can't surprise me anymore !

And also, this flick is also proof that Anne Hathaway needs to keep her short hair steeze. She rocks it too goodly. Black short hair :lawd:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Not sure how the weather correlates with how shady a woman is.

These bytches done fried ya brain m8.

Like i said it's really not, you're either looking in the wrong places or have zero craic.
I got stories. I'm shocked yall have been to college and you giving me this "Grams you just bitter" nonsense. Have you lot seen what goes on at frat parties with girls talmbout "my boyfriend wouldn't like this :shaq:" :mindblown: I only met one girl at a party who legit shut all the man down cuz she didn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend. Just one

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
My FM brehs make sure to buy andrej kramaric who plays striker/winger and goes for cheap. This dude is such a beast omg:ohlawd:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I got stories. I'm shocked yall have been to college and you giving me this "Grams you just bitter" nonsense. Have you lot seen what goes on at frat parties with girls talmbout "my boyfriend wouldn't like this :shaq:" :mindblown: I only met one girl at a party who legit shut all the man down cuz she didn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend. Just one
it's not that i'm not aware, i'm just not shocked

im not even tryna criticize you. i've been bitter about this stuff in the past and it was a waste of time. just tryin to reroute you, breh. wife quality girls are rare, that fact's old as dirt