Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Boxing is an enjoyable activity for me which may provide a source of income for my unemployed, soon to be student loan riddled self Insha'Allah
:ehh: I used to as well (for fun), was a swarmer but once i hurt my back a bit I transitioned to using my feet more, more of a boxer-puncher style

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
the coli is legitimately a 3rd tier internet forum, extremely limited representation of people and full of people trolling

it's why I respect MISC so much no matter what people say, when people take L's they say so, they aren't embarrassed. they aren't ashamed to seek help. they out themselves on the internet, they even have meetups. even the most fukked up killers open up about their lives.

i can't take the coli seriously cause it's the exact opposite. everyone is extra guarded, everyone talks extra trash, and there's no incentive to get personal and reveal yourself because of the "exposals" and people overreacting to the "ether" or whatever

being a well-meaning and open poster works on every single forum i've ever been on.. except the coli. what are people scared of?
I've noticed this over the years. It's why i stay away from the main forums, everyone's so boring. Everyone's so afraid of being 'exposed' and desperate to expose everyone else. I get privacy and personal details etc but i can only assume everyone is an absolute disgrace of a human being in person:scust:. I mean, i've never put myself out there on the internet but i've never really hidden, it's not hard to find who i am/what i look like etc:yeshrug:. If i were to be 'exposed' i'd just be "ok, and?".

I like F365 for this reason. There's obviously a lot of shenanigans but you do get some human beings acting like genuine human beings.

I'm not saying lets all meet up and fukk(tho we can if you're all game), but no need to hide guyz x x

(When was the last time i even posted? I forget:dwillhuh:)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This Grams does seem angry/bitter tbf.

It's really not hard to find a non-shady woman. That being said it can be difficult to find a non-shady woman who isn't boring, but that's another discussion.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind you still in the A. You seen Porsha. That ass in that baby suit on RHOA just now. :mjcry:
just saw it
adeUrtf.png

I want to get between those legs so bad. She looked so delicious.
6qLB3a0.gif

Also when Kandi walked up the steps.
ih5svwm.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/201...jurgen-klinsmann-ussf-youth-clint-dempsey-usa

Pretty interesting article brehs. it talks about Dempsey and how the US is trying more structural changes to reach disadvantaged kids that may have underrecognized talent or nowhere to play. :ehh:
I hate articles like these.

Dont get me wrong, its important to widen your talent base. Thats 100% right.

The popular US soccer meme/belief is that Lionel Messi is playing in a barrio in East LA or on a blacktop in Detroit. Its rubbish. (only read one page, tbf)