Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
best to experience thotabilities rather than read about them on a forum
I have. I used to only believe that it was a few rotten apples but that's why the brehs you read about in TLR thought as well :mjlol:

Every girl in the world except the females in my family are capable of extreme thotonics and will justify it by any means necessary

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I have. I used to only believe that it was a few rotten apples but that's why the brehs you read about in TLR thought as well :mjlol:

Every girl in the world except the females in my family are capable of extreme thotonics and will justify it by any means necessary
and this is not bitterness in what way?

you're 21 and jaded af, life doesn't have to be like this

TLR is like a rub n tug without the asian women

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Every girl in the world
except the females in my family are capable of extreme thotonics and will justify it by any means necessary
jHy98P2tHz1Cf.png

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
and this is not bitterness in what way?

you're 21 and jaded af, life doesn't have to be like this

TLR is like a rub n tug without the asian women

Is training inside fighting for an opponent who likes to stand back and jab bitterness or taking precautions and preparing accordingly? :sas1:

tumblr_mglik4ilJR1rz7lujo1_400.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

breh, this is some sad posting. You prolly need to leave the forum and purify your mind again.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
bitterness is comparing pursuing women to a boxing match
Bitterness is Elliot Rodger :huhldup:

There's some girls I can draw, and other I can't. I'm fine with this. I just call out females BS when I see it. I don't see how I'm being bitter for calling out thots. Remember #KnowYourself breh
RickRoss55thAnnualGRAMMYAwardsRedCarpetAkqofaxGk_Ll_zps5586fcc3.png

This is what Reincar has to go through. They persecuted Jesus as well :omgih:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
One thing I can say about TLR is that it truly opened my eyes to these females b. I never been a simp and I always knew they could be sheisty (R.I.P. Shyste) but shyt is on another level. Yea the sub-forum is waste a majority of time but you a lie if you don't think some gems aren't being dropped. I'm not even gonna talk about the race aspect cuz you brehs are laissez faire about tings
using TLR as an accurate representation of ANYTHING :heh:

half trolls, and half guys like most any place on the internet

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjlol: I still don't know the appeal of those threads like the gems thread, the weekly gmb threads, etc. I never read them.
I wad made a mod and I still don't waste my time looking at them. :mjlol:
there are NO GEMS in that thread at all

dudes have one experience every 6 months with women and run home to post about it

Bitterness is Elliot Rodger :huhldup:

There's some girls I can draw, and other I can't. I'm fine with this. I just call out females BS when I see it. I don't see how I'm being bitter for calling out thots. Remember #KnowYourself breh
RickRoss55thAnnualGRAMMYAwardsRedCarpetAkqofaxGk_Ll_zps5586fcc3.png

This is what Reincar has to go through. They persecuted Jesus as well :omgih:
knowing whom you pull and whom you dont is good, but saying that all females are thots until proven otherwise is bitter

the question is why would you let some thot get to you? play the game till you find a winner breh. no sense in allowing yourself to get stressed over it.

and dont compare yeshua ben yosef aka isa ibn maryam to coli posters breh :ufdup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the coli is legitimately a 3rd tier internet forum, extremely limited representation of people and full of people trolling

it's why I respect MISC so much no matter what people say, when people take L's they say so, they aren't embarrassed. they aren't ashamed to seek help. they out themselves on the internet, they even have meetups. even the most fukked up killers open up about their lives.

i can't take the coli seriously cause it's the exact opposite. everyone is extra guarded, everyone talks extra trash, and there's no incentive to get personal and reveal yourself because of the "exposals" and people overreacting to the "ether" or whatever

being a well-meaning and open poster works on every single forum i've ever been on.. except the coli. what are people scared of?

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
there are NO GEMS in that thread at all

dudes have one experience every 6 months with women and run home to post about it

knowing whom you pull and whom you dont is good, but saying that all females are thots until proven otherwise is bitter

the question is why would you let some thot get to you? play the game till you find a winner breh. no sense in allowing yourself to get stressed over it.

and dont compare yeshua ben yosef aka isa ibn maryam to coli posters breh :ufdup:
Not stressed, just #woke

look at something that's supposed to be enjoyable (dating, meeting young women) as a fight brehs :ehh:
Boxing is an enjoyable activity for me which may provide a source of income for my unemployed, soon to be student loan riddled self Insha'Allah

the coli is legitimately a 3rd tier internet forum, extremely limited representation of people and full of people trolling

it's why I respect MISC so much no matter what people say, when people take L's they say so, they aren't embarrassed. they aren't ashamed to seek help. they out themselves on the internet, they even have meetups. even the most fukked up killers open up about their lives.

i can't take the coli seriously cause it's the exact opposite. everyone is extra guarded, everyone talks extra trash, and there's no incentive to get personal and reveal yourself because of the "exposals" and people overreacting to the "ether" or whatever

being a well-meaning and open poster works on every single forum i've ever been on.. except the coli. what are people scared of?
I got accused of converting to Islam cuz I couldn't draw gyal in this very thread :sas2: it's like that on every forum. On the misc all I see is "OP is a fakkit" what are you on about breh