Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield caught a bunch of movies yesterday intersteller, john wick, but my god 'nightcrawler' was the absolute top of the bunch, and definitely top five movie of the year for me,
the part where bloom"reveals" his misanthropy :gladbron::gladbron: like that explains his scripted almost cliche conversations :pachaha:, what an evil spectacular fakkit of a character, tryna think of character that reminds me of him but closest is the lead 'borgman' film but even then it was his actions not his speech that exposed his insidiousness

Interstellar was ok/good to me, went with managed expectations so it had to really fall off but it got me engaged enough to finish it off.

Yeah I need to see Nightcrawler again to catch all the gems in the dialogue.

Gonna catch Interstellar in the next few weeks, though I'm not harboring any great expectations :yeshrug:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

:dead: fantastic

Real talk, the most disturbing part of this :dead: ass video is the end where they're throwing money at him.

Give people money for pretending to give up sucking dikk, brehs.

j5YI2KN.png

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Yeah I need to see Nightcrawler again to catch all the gems in the dialogue.

Gonna catch Interstellar in the next few weeks, though I'm not harboring any great expectations :yeshrug:

breh, that part in the mexican restaurant when nina goes from :what::upsetfavre::beli::ohhh::mjcry::sadcam:, gyllenhall like just sat there like i got hand now bytch..

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I gotta wait til early December to watch Night Crawler (which is called Nightcall here by the way) because it's out on the 26th and I never watch movies on their first week (too crowded and it kills my experience lol) :beli:
I'm just scrolling past everything that talks about it on the Coli for two weeks now. I hate this.

EDIT : Guys, just use spoilers on that one please.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
ma bad..i never go first weekend either...i literally got pissed one time cause this girl i was with was chewing popcorn..:snoop:, i got issues..

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
breh, that part in the mexican restaurant when nina goes from :what::upsetfavre::beli::ohhh::mjcry::sadcam:, gyllenhall like just sat there like i got hand now bytch..

And then the way he has everyone taking his characteristics and worldview :ohh:

Nina was down by the end. What did you think of the ending? For me I was just thinking that it pays to be a sociopath I suppose :pachaha:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
And then the way he has everyone taking his characteristics and worldview :ohh:

Nina was down by the end. What did you think of the ending? For me I was just thinking that it pays to be a sociopath I suppose :pachaha:

i thought the "crimes" he did were not gonna be proven anyway..ending was ok for me, it was for American audiences though , so its to be expected, no vague endings here. You are right about mofo getting you to buy into his bullshyt..i did :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ma bad..i never go first weekend either...i literally got pissed one time cause this girl i was with was chewing popcorn..:snoop:, i got issues..
:dead:

I hate watching movies the first weekend. Way too crowded. Too many people want to be seen and heard instead of watching the movie, etc.

I always wait until the next week.

brehs, has their been a screener for the Equalizer? I wanted to watch it in the theater, but I fear I missed my chance.

Im watching Interstellar in a huge IMAX theater on Friday and then Nightcrawler on Saturday. I may try and watch Birdman as well.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Good that the games not in mexico so those dirty c*nts can't foul their way out of it :camby: