Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty shytfaced, and I deliver this after a night of hanging out with 18 year olds up to 25 year olds. I'm sitting here listening to "Pale Blue Eyes" and what I've devised is that none of this shyt matters breh

I used to get extreme anxiety about close bar drunkenesss, about getting women together...I dunno. About 24-25 years old I stopped giving a fukk.

And perhaps this was a product of several songs, I work weird that way, plus other shyt

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
But @Grams if you were about that life. Really. I've met several people on this trip that have up and left the US....

SA is really in a very healthy moment that is yet to experience some growth and new things.

And like I said in my previous post, they love African americans here, no joke. At all. It really is the midnight continent, and I've met dark and really beyond that, a paradise of good meetings.

It's actually really lovely. I'd highly suggest seeing it and visiting.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
But @Grams if you were about that life. Really. I've met several people on this trip that have up and left the US....

SA is really in a very healthy moment that is yet to experience some growth and new things.

And like I said in my previous post, they love African americans here, no joke. At all. It really is the midnight continent, and I've met dark and really beyond that, a paradise of good meetings.

It's actually really lovely. I'd highly suggest seeing it and visiting.
No troll how many white people have you seen there. Is it a lot

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@Grams

IpVIUri.png

q9Nu4Wn.png

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
When she says "nah I'm busy this weekend" but you see her on road with the next man at 2 AM on Friday night :gwreallynikka:

When you're walking around with your South Korean ting and a Ji Dong Won looking breh stares you up and down cuz he jealous :whosmans:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...lst-steve-bould-has-been-ignored-9853382.html

Wenger's assistant Steve Bould has a defensive outlook owing to his role as a centre-back during his playing days, yet former Arsenal striker Ian Wright has suggested Bould was ignored over his transfer recommendations.

"What is worrying is that Steve Bould is there (and these mistakes are happening)," Wright told BBC Radio 5 Live at the weekend.

"I know there are players Steve Bould has recommended to Arsenal that they've not taken. That needs to change."

JwPP3Ku.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I got stories. I'm shocked yall have been to college and you giving me this "Grams you just bitter" nonsense. Have you lot seen what goes on at frat parties with girls talmbout "my boyfriend wouldn't like this :shaq:" :mindblown: I only met one girl at a party who legit shut all the man down cuz she didn't wanna cheat on her boyfriend. Just one
I was actually like you for a while i was with my ex, thinking all girls are slags. Don't get me wrong, a lot are...my currents GF's friend who she lives with is a prime example(well..my ex is but i cba talking about that)she had a long-term boyfriend and i'm walking in the kitchen at night seeing her getting fukked over the counter and shyt(obviously not by her BF at the time):whew:

But you just have to meet new people, not everyone is a c*nt. Sooner you realise that the happier you'll be.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@penfield caught a bunch of movies yesterday intersteller, john wick, but my god 'nightcrawler' was the absolute top of the bunch, and definitely top five movie of the year for me,
the part where bloom"reveals" his misanthropy :gladbron::gladbron: like that explains his scripted almost cliche conversations :pachaha:, what an evil spectacular fakkit of a character, tryna think of character that reminds me of him but closest is the lead 'borgman' film but even then it was his actions not his speech that exposed his insidiousness

Interstellar was ok/good to me, went with managed expectations so it had to really fall off but it got me engaged enough to finish it off.