Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My english brothers, let me ask you a question. How do you feel about the english stadiums having no atmosphere whatsoever. Since the 90's PL football looks more and more like a american baseball game.
guess you could say its due to the working class fans getting outpriced due to the crazy ticket prices nowadays

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@mastermind @yoyoyo1 @Liu Kang what do you guys think of Bielsa as a wenger successor candidate?
NsARqvd.png
Good choice for me.

Look at Marseille last year and them right now and see the difference Bielsa makes. Proper football (movement, verticality, pressing), players in check and focused. He's a charismatic coach and nobody dares to open up about/against him. All the ballerinas in Arsenal will be at attention and committed at 110% to the club and that's what the club needs IMO : some backbone, some hunger, some fury because they are still "boys" (:mjpls:) and it's been proven every time Arsenal met a top club. He would do wonders football-wise though without a real bench, the team will run out of fuel by March/April but I reckon it would really nice for em. Wenger did his time and I don't think he can really do more there unfortunately. It's a shame he didn't win the CL in 2006 but he's now nowhere near winning it soon.

On the other hand, looking at Marseille matches also shows the big downside of Bielsa tactics. For example against PSG it was so obvious : First 15/20 minutes of hell where PSG didn't see the ball and was constantly under pressure, 1 on 1 marking, multiple clear chances and intensity through the roof (shyt really looked like a CL quarter). But even before Imbula's red card that sealed the game, the team started to decline and lose momentum and combined to PSG' superior individualities, the fate of the game was 90% sure (PSG win) because Bielsa's tactics demands way more in terms of stamina and investment than the regular coach and it's the same in the long-term : great start of the season then with the time going on, difficulties to hold the standard as high as it was in the beginning and slow but steady decline to the end (happened to Bilbao for example).

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How we feeling about that Azaleia Banks album?

I got thru like 7 tracks before I turned it off but I wouldn't be against trying again :ehh:
Is she flowing on some crazy beats as she did on "No problems" (only track I know about her).

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is she flowing on some crazy beats as she did on "No problems" (only track I know about her).
Yeah the production was actually alright from what I heard. A lot of upbeat, house type productions and some regular rap shyt.

Edit: I got to the second half. shyt is actually pretty decent :ohhh:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
One thing I can say about TLR is that it truly opened my eyes to these females b. I never been a simp and I always knew they could be sheisty (R.I.P. Shyste) but shyt is on another level. Yea the sub-forum is waste a majority of time but you a lie if you don't think some gems aren't being dropped. I'm not even gonna talk about the race aspect cuz you brehs are laissez faire about tings

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You get the Nando's brand?

Was thinking of copping the ZuluZulu Extra Hot, just sounds right :yeshrug:
i'll buy any brand really, but if i knew where to get zuluzulu, it would be #1 with a bullet off the name alone

One thing I can say about TLR is that it truly opened my eyes to these females b.
retreat from the path you're on

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
We drink the wine that Louis van Gaal has selected for us. “Good, eh?” he says and fires me a penetrating look. “Or don’t you think so? Well?”
“Absolutely. Really nice, Louis.”
Since his stint at Barcelona, he has developed a nose for wine and he likes to have this confirmed.
“Louis always chooses wonderful wines,” says Truus.
“That’s very true,” says Van Gaal.
“That other one is really lovely too,” Truus adds.
“What do you mean that other one?” Van Gaal shoots back. “That’s no good to anyone, Truus. When are you going to learn? You’ve got to name names. There are wines by the thousand. Was it white or red?”
“Never mind,” she says and raises her glass.
“Am I right or not? Well, Truus?”
“I’ve forgotten what it was called,” she sighs. “Just leave it, will you?”

:dead: