Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@mastermind @yoyoyo1 @Liu Kang what do you guys think of Bielsa as a wenger successor candidate?
NsARqvd.png
:heh: half a year if things are going badly

highly eccentric and opinionated coach, breh better bring in all his guys cause the pampered ones will cause trouble

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this copa america is gonna suck. too bad they caught feelings and USA ain't in this one, couldn't they at least have invited CRC?

arg/bra/col top teams, mex/chi/uru 2nd tier

3rd and 4th tier is trash. jamaica, self-explanatory. bolivia is trash, venezuela has improved but still trash
peru is mediocre at best, this is the worst paraguay in ages, and ecuador aint playing at 17,000 feet

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
oh yeah @penfield that peri peri is available anywhere you can find portuguese people (except brazil, because brazilians think milk is spicy). they jacked it from mozambique, then back to portugal, and when mozambique became independent in the 70s, the white folks needed a place to live where the new ruling government wasn't mad at them, so they dipped into s. africa.

actually nando's peri-peri, the chicken chain that's mozambique/portuguese food, started in south africa i think

which explains why i ate it every day when i was in massachusetts, which is not as cool a place as south africa :mjcry:

Damn, guess I just ain't been getting too much :mjcry:

That's my new go-to though.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
How we feeling about that Azaleia Banks album?

I got thru like 7 tracks before I turned it off but I wouldn't be against trying again :ehh:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
My english brothers, let me ask you a question. How do you feel about the english stadiums having no atmosphere whatsoever. Since the 90's PL football looks more and more like a american baseball game.