Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Big Black Ghana man come to lock off the dance and whine some girls
Stop watching my face fam you better find your girl
She left with the mandem look all the time as well
And if her boyfriend's cool but she still wan fukk then I might as well :mjpls:

#MidnightBoyz #MidnightBoyz #MidnightBoyz

sOSSMNM.png
sOSSMNM.png
sOSSMNM.png

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

And if her boyfriend's cool but she still wan then I might as well :mjpls:

sOSSMNM.png
sOSSMNM.png
sOSSMNM.png
i thought grime was dead:wow: But check out my boy from scarbrough tre mission the best grime artist outside the uk

GilSho

Veteran
Daps

Have to say Alexis is in my Top 5 ballers along with Hazard, Neymar, Sturridge & Isco.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
F...Pep, the demise of Barca has nothing to do with his departure, it actually started during his last season before he ran away when he was regularly beaten by Real.
Where and when ?
Last Pep season (11/12), Barça :
- won the Supercopa against Real Madrid on aggregate (1 draw, 1 win)
- won the Copa del Rey after beating Real Madrid in the quarters (or last 16) on aggregate (1 draw, 1 win)
- finished 2nd of the Liga behind Real (1 loss, 1 win in regular season)
- didn't meet Real on CL and both of them loss in semis
- also won the Club World Cup and the UEFA Super Cup.

Pep never ran away from Real lol. Though he may have ran away from Mourinho and his antics, that I could agree. But mostly Pep stopped because he had no new ideas for Barça and in his last year, he experienced crazy formations like 3/3/4 because he wanted to do better than what was already the best. I mean, dude won 14 titles in 20 competitions in the span of 4 years : he was not hungry anymore and lacked motivation.

After his departure Tito led barca to a record breaking season. The exit of Puyol and Abi is key to me.
Agree, that's what I said that Puyi was the leader of the D and there ain't anymore though I forgot about Abi's departure.

However, we all know the real reason. The almost physically impossible pressure that Barca was maintaining when they lost possession and the runs required for that are not there anymore. ( dr fuentes?). it coincides with the demise of Spain
Before being spanked by Brazil in the Confed Cup final, Spain still had an impressive run. I think they were unbeaten before entering the Confed Cup. But I agree that both Barça and Spain demise are connected.
About doping allegations, well it's Spain, so we will never know :lolbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

And if her boyfriend's cool but she still wan then I might as well :mjpls:

sOSSMNM.png
sOSSMNM.png
sOSSMNM.png

Pied Piper riddim still hot ? Wow.
Tinchy Stryder still the best version of it :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
christian ronaldo
lio messi
wayne rooney
landon donovan
that other guy who was on fifa, i dont remember his name but i watched the world cup last two times so
sOSSMNM.png

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
BTW, the Ballon D'Or shortlists are up :mjpls: @ Klinsi being on the coach's shortlist...

http://www.fifa.com/ballon-dor/news...462547.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_news_top

The following 23 men (in alphabetical order) are in contention for the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2014:

Gareth Bale (Wales), Karim Benzema (France), Diego Costa (Spain), Thibaut Courtois (Belgium), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Angel Di Maria (Argentina), Mario Goetze (Germany), Eden Hazard (Belgium), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden), Andres Iniesta (Spain), Toni Kroos (Germany), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Javier Mascherano (Argentina), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Thomas Mueller (Germany), Manuel Neuer (Germany), Neymar (Brazil), Paul Pogba (France), Sergio Ramos (Spain), Arjen Robben (Netherlands), James Rodriguez (Colombia), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany), Yaya Toure (Côte d’Ivoire).

The following ten coaches (in alphabetical order, first nationality and then team) are in contention for the FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football 2014:

Carlo Ancelotti (Italy/Real Madrid CF), Antonio Conte (Italy/Juventus FC/Italy national team), Pep Guardiola (Spain/FC Bayern Munich), Juergen Klinsmann (Germany/ USA national team), Joachim Loew (Germany/Germany national team), Jose Mourinho (Portugal/Chelsea FC), Manuel Pellegrini (Chile/Manchester City FC), Alejandro Sabella (Argentina/Argentina national team), Diego Simeone (Argentina/Atletico Madrid), Louis van Gaal (Netherlands/Netherlands national team/Manchester United FC).