Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Klinsmann :dead:

they actually bit on on this "German legend teaching American savages" story :dead:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Klinsmann :dead:

they actually bit on on this "German legend teaching American savages" story :dead:
I don't have a strong as feelings on klinsmann as you do but to nominate him as one of the best in the world when we didn't really play or do that well at the WC is :dead:

It's especially sad when you see that someone who might have deserved it like say, Klopp or Pinto didn't get a nomination :yeshrug:

as for players I think someone like Lahm or Neuer should win it, but i think we all know it'll be Ronaldo :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How do Chelsea fans feel about their sons blatantly looking up to them? :mjlol:
TAsBZuL.png

you brehs are an embarrassment.

and DDA scored:bow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a strong as feelings on klinsmann as you do but to nominate him as one of the best in the world when we didn't really play or do that well at the WC is :dead:

It's especially sad when you see that someone who might have deserved it like say, Klopp or Pinto didn't get a nomination :yeshrug:

as for players I think someone like Lahm or Neuer should win it, but i think we all know it'll be Ronaldo :yeshrug:

IDK how in the actual FACK, Klopp isnt on that list or Xabi Alonzo for that matter....:pacspit: fukk FIFA man..

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dortmund currently sitting on 7 points from 9 games, fourth from bottom in the Bundesliga. :flabbynsick:

Still top of their Champions League tho :sas2:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
am i late?

In the second exclusive extract from his new book, Luis Suárez maintains that his use of the word ‘negro’ in his row with Patrice Evra was misunderstood by people who do not speak Spanish

Did I use the Spanish word “negro” in an argument that took place, in Spanish, with Patrice Evra on 15 October 2011 in a game between Liverpool and Manchester United?
Yes.

Is the word “negro” the same in Spanish as it is in English?
No, absolutely not.

Am I a racist?
No, absolutely not.

I was horrified when I first realised that is what I was being accused of. And I’m still sad and angry to think that this is a stain on my character that will probably be there for ever. There had been an argument, but then I had probably had quite a few arguments during the game. Comolli said to me: “Well, they are complaining about racism.” I was very surprised.